X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jean-Philippe,

I hope to meet the doctor next Tuesday and i will share his feedback.

Comment

Hi Team,

I went to meet the doctor yesterday and he confirm there is no serious issues (Blood, Urine and Ultra Sound results) besides the cysts issue. He gives me medicines and asked me to go back after one month. But if the cysts still exist then i will require a surgery. Just praying everything will be fine so no surgery will require.

Also he ask me, whether i am married, how many kids i have, their genders and age. Also he ask me if i am planning to have another kid or not. So not sure if those questions are related with the surgery or just for information. Only notice myself smiling while walking out of the doctor room, thinking 'at-least no surgery for now'.

Thanks team for your supports. I have carried these testicular pain for almost a decade or more - not serious pain but it is disturbing. And now at least I know what it is.

Best Regards.

Comment

The question re: kids sounds like he's probing around the possibility of discussing sperm banking. Maybe in case of future surgery.

- Matt
        March 4th 2014: [AFP = 2.5; bHCG = 6; LDH = 618]
        March 13th: Left IO 100% Classic Seminoma
        6.3 x 5.1 x 3.8 cm, no invasion of anything
        LDH never fully normalized
        Stage: IS
        Watchful Waiting
        May 1st: promoted to Stage IIB with two PET active tumors in the para-aortic lymph nodes 2.5 & 2.4 cm
        May 12th: started 3xBEP
        Neupogen during Cycle 2 and 3
        July 8th: Last Bleo shot of Cycle 3 -- chemo completed !
        August 4th: Post Chemo CT/PET scan
        September 4th: Port removed
        January 11th 2017: 2 & 1/2 YEARS ALL CLEAR !

Comment

Originally posted by JeskiM69 View Post
          The question re: kids sounds like he's probing around the possibility of discussing sperm banking. Maybe in case of future surgery.

- Matt

Thanks Matt,

Never thought about sperm banking. And no idea how it works. I need to get back to google.

Comment

Working...
          X