X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kmurr090
    • Feb 2017

Worried

Kevin Age-26 Ok so i went to the urologist becauee i thought i felt a soft movable lump on my right testicle. I layed down and the teat was over in only 30 seconds. He said I was fine, and i asked again are you sure he said yes but i can schedule a ultra sound if you like so i said yes. Alhough i suffer from sever panic disorder and anxiety disorder, so he saw me sitting there shaking. Im not sure if he told me this because he wanted to eae my mind but wither way, today i had my ultra sound and while i was getting it i asked if everything was looking fone and she said she couldnt find anything but not to discriptive .Again after she was finished I asked the same thing she had the same answer. Whe. She left the room i looked at the screan and saw my measurments from the imaging. So heres my question. My left testicle is .5cm smaller then my right testicle. I know that most men have slightly different size testicles but does .5cm in length qualify for slightly. (All the other measurments where fairly if not extreamly close). Thank you very much.
  • Nish115
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Kmurr090 View Post
    Kevin Age-26 Ok so i went to the urologist becauee i thought i felt a soft movable lump on my right testicle. I layed down and the teat was over in only 30 seconds. He said I was fine, and i asked again are you sure he said yes but i can schedule a ultra sound if you like so i said yes. Alhough i suffer from sever panic disorder and anxiety disorder, so he saw me sitting there shaking. Im not sure if he told me this because he wanted to eae my mind but wither way, today i had my ultra sound and while i was getting it i asked if everything was looking fone and she said she couldnt find anything but not to discriptive .Again after she was finished I asked the same thing she had the same answer. Whe. She left the room i looked at the screan and saw my measurments from the imaging. So heres my question. My left testicle is .5cm smaller then my right testicle. I know that most men have slightly different size testicles but does .5cm in length qualify for slightly. (All the other measurments where fairly if not extreamly close). Thank you very much.

Sounds fine to me. They know what they're looking for so if they saw something out of the ordinary they would have flagged it with someone so I wouldn't be worried at all. Just keep checking monthly but sounds like you're okay.

.5cm doesn't sound unreasonable.
    24 year old diagnosed 6/11/16
    Pre/o markers 9/11/16 - HCG 15, AFP 210, LDH 539
    Pre/o CT Clear
    Non-seminoma (80% embryonal carcinoma, 10% yolk sac tumour, 5% chorea carcinoma, 5% seminoma)
    Post-op markers - 14/12/16 - HCG 35, AFP 1050, LDH 430
    Post-op CT with one enlarged lymph node - 1.5x1cm
    Borderline stage 2B/3B
    BEPx3 started 15/12/16 (Borderline BEPx4 - Advise of Dr. E to only do 3 rounds)
    CT and markers clear - in remission - 28/2/16

Comment

• Kmurr090
      • Feb 2017

Thank you nish. Now im just going to wait for my urologist to recieve my images and ill have my results. Thanks for putting me at ease

Comment

• Nish115
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Kmurr090 View Post
        Thank you nish. Now im just going to wait for my urologist to recieve my images and ill have my results. Thanks for putting me at ease
        Your urologist of course is the best person to confirm this, but sounds like you're doing all the right things which is good.
        24 year old diagnosed 6/11/16
        Pre/o markers 9/11/16 - HCG 15, AFP 210, LDH 539
        Pre/o CT Clear
        Non-seminoma (80% embryonal carcinoma, 10% yolk sac tumour, 5% chorea carcinoma, 5% seminoma)
        Post-op markers - 14/12/16 - HCG 35, AFP 1050, LDH 430
        Post-op CT with one enlarged lymph node - 1.5x1cm
        Borderline stage 2B/3B
        BEPx3 started 15/12/16 (Borderline BEPx4 - Advise of Dr. E to only do 3 rounds)
        CT and markers clear - in remission - 28/2/16

Comment

Working...
        X