X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MaximB22
    • May 2017

Going to doctors today 5-22-2017

Hello, I notciced a new lump on the top of my right testicle last month. I tried to ignore it, but noticed about a week ago that it has grown from a pinhead into the size of a BB. There are also 2 smaller ones next to it. They seem to be near the epididymis, however, they are attateched to the testicle. I've compared with the left testicle and none of these bumps are present. The lumps are hard and will not move separate from the testicle.

As my post title says, I'm going to the doctors today, just want to get some advice and context from people who have some experience and knowledge in this situation.

If it matters I'm 19 years old, Caucasian from Russia.
  • MaximB22
    • May 2017

Forgot to mention symptoms. I have a constant pain in my right testicle and abdominal area. Sometimes I get a sharp pain in my stomach and lower back. A few days I developed a cough that has not gotten any better and hurts, causing my chest to feel shallow and uncomfortable.

Comment

• Mark Anderson
      • Mar 2017

You appear to have very simular symptoms when I went to see my doctor a few weeks ago(hard lump that doesn't move).What they will most likely do is order a ultrasound for a couple days later and they will give you results back the next day. My doctor called me and said that it was a cyst and varacocle or whatever you call it and said that it wasn't cancer. What worries me is that the bump is actually attached to the testical and I read that cysts are usually not attached. I am going to my urologist on June 2nd to get confirmation. Let us know how it goes

Comment

• MaximB22
        • May 2017

Thank you for the response Mark, yea I did lots of research and I'm only as worried as I am because it is definitely attached to the testicle and hard. Hoping the best for you when you meet with the urologist. Do you have any symptoms with yours?

Comment

• Mark Anderson
          • Mar 2017

The only other symptoms I have besides the lump is swollen lymph nodes in my groin but I don't think they would be a symptom of TC because my doctor felt them and said they were normal to have. I am a little more relieved because the ultrasound did not come back as cancer, but It's still not enough. When I first noticed the lump I also had a cough and was coughing up blood even. This cough went away after a week and was fine after that. Good luck at your appointment

Comment

• MaximB22
            • May 2017

Ok, thank you. Yes I will keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
            X