X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help. I'm losing hope

Hello I'm an avid weight lifting and fitness enthusiast. Back in February I behind to have my first strain symptoms. It started with a dull occasional ache in my right testicle, not hindering my weight lifting. Over nearly 3 weeks the ache became more consistitent began to have trouble bending over. 2 months in I was in constant pain, inguinal area, could barley bend over, testicle pain on the backside. 3 months same symptoms. Completely done lift g weight due to it increasing symptoms. Over months 4 and 5 the pain began to lessen and I was able to start bending over more easily. However a tugging sensation in thebright testicle and a tugging/tight pulling sensation right about my penis(right side) and discomfort in my pubic area have been with me since 2 months ago. I've been to 2 uroligist. And one family doctor. Been through 3 weeks of cipro and given stretches. The cipro was 2 months ago and the stretches haven't helped anything either. I still have not resumed weight lifting for 4 months. If anyone can help I'm begging. I don't know what to do an am begging to lose hope that I'll ever get better and feel normal and lift again. The depression had set in and I feel like giving up everyday. Should I got to another doctor? Get a cats can or what? Somebody please shed some light I'm 20 years old thanks so much

It sounds to me more like you pulled something really bad, TC isn't really likely to cause that sort of pain, & it would not improve after a few months as a rule, it would get steadily worse.I would suggest a doc that deals with sports injuries.

Dave
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
    X