Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Testicle & Tubes

Hey all,

It's another one of these posts I'm afraid. I'm seeing a doctor in a few days, but thought I'd see what you all thought:

I'm concerned because my left testicle has become slightly swollen and hardened. Not just that, but I've also noticed that the tubes (I'm not even able to determine if it's the veins or epididymis) have also become thick too.

On my right side my tubes feel tiny and thin, but they're very meaty on the left. That plus the swollen testicle has me wondering if it's NOT TC but i don't want to take any chances. No lumps or anything on my testicle I should point out too.

Thanks,

S

It does not sound like TC, but certainly, get anything unusual like that checked by a doc. There might be something they can do to help.

Dave
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Just an update: after waiting for 2 weeks, I had an ultrasound and sonographer told me my testicles are all clear. Thanks for the reply Dave!

For anyone who has a slight hardening in one testicle, definitely get it checked out, but know that hope is not always lost! Xo

Comment

Working...
      X