Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight Testicle Enlargement

A couple of days ago, I woke up and noticed that my right testicle was slightly bigger than my left one. Not a huge concern by itself, but what was concerning was that this had seemingly happened over night - I think that I would have felt the size difference before that particular instance if it has always been like that. It has stayed the same size since then. There has been a bit of aching in both testicles since then, especially when I sit for an extended period of time (although that might be from all the handling/examination I've been doing). I haven't found any lumps, and neither testicle is particularly hard or otherwise irregular. I did feel some seemingly enlarged veins in my left testicle, which could indicate a varicocele, but if that was the case, wouldn't my left testicle end up being larger than the right one? I've had some back and upper leg pain as well, but I don't think that it is related.

Any thoughts on what this could be? I'm planning on seeing a doctor as soon as I can, but I also want to make sure this isn't a false alarm.

It would be unusual if your testicles were the same size, actually. That is not normal for most guys. Are you certain this is something new?

Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP