X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HandsomeBob
    • Dec 2017

Please help

I have all the symptoms of metastatic testicular cancer about 5-6 years. Lump on the testicle, abdominal pain and pain in the lower back, chest pain, bloody sputum, breathing difficulty, headaches and problems with balance and memory. Is it possible that I have such advanced testicular cancer, and that I am alive for so many years without any treatment?(sorry for my english)

• StaticX
    • Oct 2017

Is it possible? Yes... it's pretty important to have a Dr look at your symptoms and not rely on people from the internet. I'd suggest going to the Dr as soon as possible and not wait any longer. Cancer is always best treated sooner than later.

Comment

• Davepet
      • Mar 2010

It's unlikely you would have survived 6 years with untreated TC. However, with that list of problems you need to get to a doc ASAP, no matter what is causing them, you need treatment for *something*.

Dave
      Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
      Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

• HandsomeBob
        • Dec 2017

I was at the doctor when I was drunk a lump. Then I already had back pain and chest. Doctor did not want to send me anywhere, I just copied the painkillers. I did not want the tablets to get rid of the pain I went to private clinic, done an ultrasound Testis, the doctor said that he does not see anything except that I have enlarged veins. But the symptoms have not stopped till the day, they only got worse. And in the meantime, I have reconciled with the fact that I have advanced the testicular cancer, but it still takes ...

Comment

• Davepet
          • Mar 2010

Why are you assuming TC?? The only symptom you mention that is specific to TC is a lump on your testicle. The U/S pretty conclusively rules out TC. All your other symptoms can be caused by many different illnesses, quite a few of them are not even associated with TC at all. You need to see a doc that will look for the cause of your symptoms.

Dave

Comment

• HandsomeBob
            • Dec 2017

Because the symptoms are very similar ... But again, I read that when it progresses so fast, it's almost overwhelming, it confuses me very much ... It's one thing when someone has cancer only in testicles over the years, I have symptoms in advanced years ..

Comment

• eodtech2001
              • Feb 2012

Have you had bloodwork for tumor markers? UI did not show cancer. So i would most likely say you have something else going on. Maybe an ulcer add with the stress you are putting yourself through can cause the issues you are having.
              Go see another doctor. Write down all your symptoms and issues so you dont forget. Have them give you a complete check up so that you can put your stress to bed.
              Jan 2012- U/S mass in Left testicle
              Feb 2012- I/O performed to remove cancer
              Mar 1,2012- pathology pure seminoma
              Mar 7, 2012 PET SCAN stage IIa
              April 2012 Mayo clinic carbolite.
              May 2012 carbolite failed, started BEP x3
              August 7th 2012- BEP complete
              April 2013 CT/PET show relapse
              May 2013 RPLND
              Aug 2013 Relapse again Started VIeP x2
              Oct 2013 HDC AUTOLOGOUS
              Dec 2013 HDC completed CT/PETSCAN 1.1 cm x .8 cm right lower lung lobe
              Feb 2014 confirmed false positive all clear FINALLY !
              Jan 2015 1 year cancer free Pet/CT scan
              Jan 2016 2 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan
              Jan 2017 3 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan
              Jab 2018 4 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan, labs, xrays

Comment

• HandsomeBob
                • Dec 2017

I did not do tumor markers. I do not know what can happen so long, and I think it's too long to be cancer, but it's all about somehow connected and it's gone one after the other ... I live in a small country, where it probably has a small number patients with cancer of the testicle, maybe the doctor did not recognize it because the lump is quite small. Otherwise, it is located completely on the underside of the testicle, so there are no veins or something like that ... I do not know, I'm not smart ...

Comment

• Davepet
                  • Mar 2010

Please read carefully. Chest pain, bloody sputum, breathing difficulties, headaches and problems with balance & memory are almost NEVER associated with TC. You ARE sick, but the U/S ruled out TC. A small TC tumor could not possibly cause that range of symptom, even a very large one would not cause some of them.

There is a physical problem, but not TC. You need a doc that will work to find the cause of your problems. Also, don't be so sure they are all related, it seems far more likely they are not. Please find a doc that will treat you properly.

Dave

Comment

• HandsomeBob
                    • Dec 2017

On most sites, I found that the symptoms of metastasis of testicular cancer in the abdomen are back pain, metastases to the lungs chest pain, bloody spasms and difficulty breathing, and the brain's headache ... If we take into account that it is, is it possible Is anyone living with metastases on the brain for years?

Comment

• Davepet
                      • Mar 2010

Not that I am aware of, I do not think it is possible. Please find a doc that will treat your symptoms.

Comment

• HandsomeBob
                        • Dec 2017

I still think it's TC...

Comment

• MamaAng
                          • Sep 2017

TC or not TC, you need to go back to the doctor. You'll just drive yourself crazy trying to sort it out. Listen to Dave, he knows what he's talking about. Don't assume the worst.

Comment

Working...
                          X