X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small grain since 13 yrs old. Please help

Good day everyone please help me, im being paranoid lately, wait here's the full story, when i was i think 13 yrs old i felt something on my right testes which felt like a small grain or like a small green pea, so since im very young during those times i didnt mind it. But i think during my college days i think 16 yrs old i just remembered that i have felt something on my right testes so i checked it again then i felt that the small green pea had another small green pea on top of it like a rosary if you can imagine. But i didnt mind that again, so fast forward now im 35 yrs old and lately i felt that my right testicle is feeling heavy and its bigger than my left testicle. Do you think i have tc sirs? Thank you very much

13 is pretty young for tc, 22 years having tc and it not advancing to your entire body and not being in horribe pain much less likely. Worth the peace of mind to go to your doctor, get an ultra sound and not question yourself every day in my opinion.

Comment

Ok sir thank you i'll grt an appointment asap. But sir would it be possible that (fingers crossed) this is a benign mass? And if it is, could a benign mass also grow and has the same manifestation or symptoms as a malignant one? Because as far as i could remember my right testes sometimes feels pain from time to time. Thank you very much for your reply sir

Comment

While most anything is possible, I suppose,it is extremely unlikely that if you had TC even 5 years ago, & didn't get treatment,that you that you would be alive to post this question today. That does *not* mean you should ignore this, get the U/S chances are good nothing serious will be found, but there is only one way to be sure.

Dave
        Last edited by Davepet; 02-09-18, 12:23 AM.
        Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
        Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Thank you sir davepet. Yes i'll get an appointement with my doctor. Im getting really paranoid lately and i dont know if what im feeling are symptoms of tc. I recalled that when i was in highschool i noticed that my right testicle is slightly larger than my left but i ingnored it during that time. But now my right testicle is much bigger than my left. I really hope that whatever i have is benign. I realized that im carrying this burden for atleast 20 years.

Comment

It would be abnormal if one testicle *wasn't* larger than the other. However, if one testicle has changed size recently, than get to the doc ASAP. It's the changes that are a bigger concern.

Dave
            Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
            Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
            X