X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Pain?

Hi, so i was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer 1 year ago. I had my surgery to get the testical removed about a year ago, and i went through chemo and had my rplnd about 10 months ago. In the last 2 weeks i have been starting to get pain where my testical was removed. It comes and goes but today it has hurt alot worse than before. It starts in the sack and goes all the way up to my pelvis/ hip area. Should i be worried? Thank you!
    Jacob

Phantom pain is not uncommon, but usually seems to happen sooner if it is going to I do not think this is anythin g to be concerned about, but you should talk to your doc about it at your next surveillance appointment.
    Dave
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

I had my orchiectomy 4 yrs ago, about 8months ago I had really bad phantom pains that felt exactly like I did 4 yrs ago and was almost posative I was getting it in my other testicle. Pain went away after a few days and I never followed up. Ended up getting diagnosed 4 months later with tc in my lymph nodes. Could be a total coincidence but better to be proactive than ignore it when it comes to cancer. My pain was only In the sack, but months later I got horrible back and abdomen pain which led me back to get another CT scan where they found the enlarged lymph nodes.

Comment

Working...
      X