Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 Year old with multiple lumps on same testicle?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Year old with multiple lumps on same testicle?

Hello I am an 18 Year old with a Lump on the testicle the size of about half a pea but then I noticed there is one not too far from it thats about half the size of that and I am not certain about this but I may of also felt a few really really small ones too surrounding them. I am going to the doctors tomorrow but wondering if anyone has any ideas because i cant seem to find anything about multiple lumps on same testicle and I am really hoping it is not TC.

Multiple lumps are certainly a possibility and they are usually referred to as "multifocal" lesions or tumors. Not that what you are feeling is necessarily a case of this. However, the key is that you are going to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully, they will order a scrotal ultrasound so that you know for sure what is going on. Keep us posted on how tomorrow goes.

Mike
    Oct. 2005 felt lump but waited over 7 months.
    06.15.06 "You have Cancer"
    06.26.06 Left I/O
    06.29.06 Personal Cancer Diagnosis Date: Got my own pathology report from medical records.
    06.30.06 It's Official - Stage I Seminoma
    Surveillance...
    Founded the Testicular Cancer Society
    6.29.13 Summited Mt. Kilimanjaro for 7th Cancerversary

For some reason I do not get notices of private messages on here so please feel free to email me directly at mike@tc-cancer.com if you would like to chat privately so as to avoid any delays.

Comment

Most importantly you got the Dr apt, a lot of poeple wait months and months before doing that. An ultrasound will show you what's going on and if it's anything to worry about. Until then keep calm and hope for the best.

Comment

Working...
      X