Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small bump found

Hey all,
    I am 17 years old and I recently found a small bump that is potruding from the scrotal skin, it is located at the side of my right testicle towards the back. Almost more towards the pelvic region. When I squeeze on it, it feels sorta like a “half-dome” bump on the top and relatively flat on the inside. From what I can tell it looks more above the epidydimis body if anything.

Also I am kinda freaking out because I never really squeezed my testicles when checking and then feel sorta hard, I mean I know they should be firm and all but there just isn’t a clear definition of what firm means.

Can somebody explain this stuff to me?

Thanks,
    Nick

Hi, your lump should be checked by a physician in order to have a better diagnose, in case they confirm the presence of it you might have to undergo through a testicular ultrasound. As for the firm consistency in the rest of it I wouldn’t mind it to much since it can change depending on the weather, or if you’ve had some sexual activity recently.

Comment

My lump was hard, a little smaller than pea sized. I never squeezed the testicle to see If it was hard, I think the more important part was the feeling of a hard lump. The regret your feel from waiting to see a Dr is the worst, get it checked out sooner than later.

Comment

Hey everyone,
        I went to the doctor today he said it was a fluid filled sac of sperm most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by NicZ111 View Post
          Also I am kinda freaking out because I never really squeezed my testicles when checking and then feel sorta hard, I mean I know they should be firm and all but there just isn’t a clear definition of what firm means.
          Please don't take this as a hard & fast rule, but I recall reading somewhere that you are looking for approximately the feel of a peeled, hard cooked egg. (Keep in mind that eggs should never actually be boiled, makes them way too hard).

Dave

Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
          Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
          X