Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scared out of my mind what should I do ?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared out of my mind what should I do ?

Hi everyone! I am glad I found this site and I needed some information if possible. I was checking myself last week and noticed a small lump next to my testicle and not on it. I went to urgent care and the doctor felt it and said that it isnít on the testicle but it is next to it. It hurts a little bit and I have an appointment later today with the urologist.any idea what this could be ? Kind of having a nervous breakdown right now .

It's probably not testicular cancer if it's not "on" the testicle. "Next to it" sounds like something else, but the urologist and probably an ultrasound will be able to determine that. Good luck!
    Young Adult Cancer Survivorship by Steve Pake
    April is Testicular Cancer Awareness Month!
    www.stevepake.com
    Feb 2011, Stage IIB, 4xEP, RPLND, PTSD
    My Survivorship Thread | All of my Blogs
    C
    ONTACT ME ANYTIME!

Comment

Hey good morning ! So I went to one of the top urologist in nyc and he went down there and felt around he said there isnít anything on your testicle he said worse case scenario is a cyst on your epididymis he said you can get an ultrasound whenever you have time no rush. I decided to go tomorrow to get it done and now Iím freaking out thinking what If the doc was wrong . Iím a hypochondriac so this doesnít help . Should I feel some sort of relief or should I be worried ?

Comment

Working...
      X