Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in right testicle

Hello!

I'm a 16 year old guy and for about a week I've had some slight pain in my right testicle. The pain can come and go and most of the day it's not present at all. It really doesn't hurt much at all but it's making me worry about testicular cancer. It's a bit larger than my left testicle but not sure if anything has actually changed from before. When I touch it it only hurts when touching on the inner side of it and I feel no lumps or anything but I guess I could miss it. I'm also feeling a bit of pain in my lower back and abdomen although I do believe this is just my anxiety acting up as it seems like all the things are coming at the same time.

I will get this checked out but I'm on a trip right now for a week. Does this sound like cancer? Because I got scared after googling and saw some of the symptoms. And sorry for my english, not native. Thanks

Most guys have no pain with TC, but there are exceptions.Get it checked, the peace of mind will be worth it.

Dave
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Most guys do not have pain with TC, but it does happen, From your description, I'd say the odds are low, but grt it checked out to be sure. The peace of mind will be worth it.

Dave

Comment

In 2007 I had slight pain and soreness in my right testicle (no lump), I rubbed it for a few days and it seemed to go away....1.5 months later it started to hurt again with a definite lump....after an ultrasound it was determined that I had cancer. I wish to this day that I had gone for an ultrasound the first time! Please have an ultrasound right away!

Aug 07 - Stage 1 - Pure seminoma - Right orchidectomy + surveillance
        May 09 - Stage 2a - 1 cm node in para-aortic region
        June 09 - 20 X RT (25Gy to full lymphs, extra 10 Gy to node)
        Sept 09 - All Clear
        Mar 10 - All Clear
        Jul 10 - All Clear
        Nov 10 - All Clear
        Aug 11 - All Clear
        Feb 12 - All Clear
        Dec 12 - All Clear
        Dec 13 - All Clear

Comment

If you want to check it without going to the hospital and do a blood test, you can go to a pharmacy as for Clear Blue Digital, if the result comes back as pregnant, it means you may have TC (Because your hormones are changing)
          July 2017: Abdomen Tumor 5.3 x 7.4 x 13 cm | AFP 156 | HCG 210 625 | Non seminoma in the left testis | Modules on the right & left lungs

Aug 2017: 2xBEP

Sep 2017: 1xBEP | AFP 10.9 | HCG 173.6

Oct 2017: 1xBEP | AFP 3 | HCG 54.1

Dec 2017: CT SCAN | LUNGS CLEAR

Feb 2018: I|O tumor on the testis completely burned

Feb 2018: Tumor 4.5 x 4.5 & is necrotic (Oncologist decided to wait till the body evacuated)

March 2018: Called Dr.Einhorn and he adviced to do RPLND

May 2018: AFP rised to 1290 - HCG 0.5 | part of the tumor came back to life| contacted Dr.Einhorn and he advised to do 4xTIP and then do RPLND

Comment

Originally posted by Manyak View Post
            If you want to check it without going to the hospital and do a blood test, you can go to a pharmacy as for Clear Blue Digital, if the result comes back as pregnant, it means you may have TC (Because your hormones are changing)
            I really hate to see bad advice being given out here.Yes, a positive pregnancy test is almost always a bad thing for a guy, a negative one is just a waste of money as it tells nothing useful. Only a few types of TC will produce the markers a pregnancy test looks for, You can test negative & still have TC. Don't waste time & money, get proper testing if you suspect a problem. Your life may well depend on making the right choice here.

.Dave

Comment

Working...
            X