X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerned!

3 months ago I had a slight pain in my right testicle( at the bottom) I asked my dad who is a doctor and said is it epididymis so I took antibiotics for 2 weeks and the pain disappeared. I felt that my right testicle still hangs lower and feels much softer at the bottom than my left one ( it feels like there is a small ballon at the bottom of my right testicle- not hard) I also started noticing something hard at the very back of my right testicle when ejaculating and it disappears after that. I dont remember I noticed that before. I went to see a doctor he checked it and said that it is fine and I dont have anything. Should I keep worrying about it, given that the size has not changed in these 3 months and there is no pain now.
    I am 21

Have they done an ultrasound yet? If not please get one ASAP. That should rule out TC. Sadly, some with TC are 1st misdiagnosed with Epididymis without an u/s.
    Son Grant
    dx 12/21/16 at age 17

BEP x3
    Post Chemo CT Scan on 3/28/17 still showed a few nodes over 2 cm
    2nd Post Chemo CT Scan on 4/27/17 showed all nodes still over 2cm
    Post Chemo RPLND 5/8/17: Periaortic Teratoma, Intraaorticaval Teratoma, and Paracaval Teratoma found.

Comment

Originally posted by Trekga View Post
      Have they done an ultrasound yet? If not please get one ASAP. That should rule out TC. Sadly, some with TC are 1st misdiagnosed with Epididymis without an u/s.
      Can I have a cancer for more than three months and not develop any other symptoms. I have no back pain or abdominal pain or anything else and the lump I only feel it on the very back not on the testicle itself on the front.
      thanks for your reply

Comment

Most likely it's not TC but you need a ultasound to rule it out and you should do that ASAP. I didn't have any pain and in great shape when I found a bump on me for TC. Let us know how the ultrasound goes!

I had no "symptoms" besides a bump. Not sure how long it was there

Comment

If you don't want to go and do the blood test, you can go to any pharmacy and ask for Clear Blue Digital, if the result come as pregnant (1 week or more) than most probably you have TC
          July 2017: Abdomen Tumor 5.3 x 7.4 x 13 cm | AFP 156 | HCG 210 625 | Non seminoma in the left testis | Modules on the right & left lungs

Aug 2017: 2xBEP

Sep 2017: 1xBEP | AFP 10.9 | HCG 173.6

Oct 2017: 1xBEP | AFP 3 | HCG 54.1

Dec 2017: CT SCAN | LUNGS CLEAR

Feb 2018: I|O tumor on the testis completely burned

Feb 2018: Tumor 4.5 x 4.5 & is necrotic (Oncologist decided to wait till the body evacuated)

March 2018: Called Dr.Einhorn and he adviced to do RPLND

May 2018: AFP rised to 1290 - HCG 0.5 | part of the tumor came back to life| contacted Dr.Einhorn and he advised to do 4xTIP and then do RPLND

Comment

Originally posted by Manyak View Post
            If you don't want to go and do the blood test, you can go to any pharmacy and ask for Clear Blue Digital, if the result come as pregnant (1 week or more) than most probably you have TC
            This is not good advice. Only some types of TC will produce the markers looked for by pregnancy tests, so you can pass the test & still have TC . It's a waste of money to even do it.Go to a doc & get proper testing.

Dave
            Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
            Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
            X