X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a BB sized lump on top of right teste

I'm 21, male, and about to head out to college.

So, a month in a half ago I started to get a sore/pain feeling in the right teste when I went for walks but would subside a little bit after I stopped. it wasn't every walk though. I felt around, but couldn't feel anything. It went away after a week, but came back a couple weeks later and happened again. I saw my GP and she felt around as well as checked my lymph nodes. Nothing unnormal and said to come back if it doesn't go away. She thinks maybe it's just my testes hitting my leg when I walk (which they do since I walk fast). Fast forward to this week, No pain, but I was still worried since I'm leaving for college soon and wanted to be 100%. This time, I put more pressure on my right teste and feel around the entire ball. I end up finding a BB sized lump on the top that sits slightly to the right sides. This would make total sense since it sits on the same side as my thigh which I'm sure it was hitting when I walked. I pushed on it a little and felt around it. Pushing on the lump itself gives me a little pain, but doing the same to my teste gives me no pain at all nor does my teste feel hard or bigger than my left. I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow to request a US. I know a US is the only way to get an accurate diagnosis but was wanting your guy's opinions as well. I've been freaking out over possibly having TC even though I know how treatable it is and there is more of a chance it's something like a cyst.

Well, it's impossible from a description to tell what is going on, but you are doing the right thing getting it checked out promptly.It could be nothing, but that is the only way to know.

Dave
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Originally posted by Davepet View Post
      Well, it's impossible from a description to tell what is going on, but you are doing the right thing getting it checked out promptly.It could be nothing, but that is the only way to know.

Dave
      Will do! I have m appointment tomorrow and will keep you guys posted.

Comment

UPDATE: So, the good news is, it isn't a tumor or anything cancerous looking according to the radiologist! What he said was it looked like there was some fluid in both testicles which he thinks is varicocele which is causing the lump and slight pain in my right testicle where the lump is. He recommended I go see a urologist to get their opinion on how to go about treating it and to get on medication or to figure out a plan how to take care of it. So, I'll be scheduling that appointment for next Monday. I'll be sure to do another update next week!

Comment

Great news!
          Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
          Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
          X