Pain in right testicle, need help and advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ethant123
    • Jul 2018

Pain in right testicle, need help and advice!

Hello, I’m 19 years old and have been in pain now for a little over 8 months. To begin my story I have been having mild pain in my right testicle for the last 8 months. It all started one day out of the blue. I didn’t really think anything of it and and just hope it would go away. I self examined myself and felt no bumps are anything strange. The pain went away a couple days later but then came back. I decided to see a doctor and told me to see a urologist and get a ultra sound as well as a urine test. I did just that and the urologist said my ultra sound looked normal as well as my urnine test. After that I didn’t think to much about it because he said I was all clear over these last 8 months I had this pain come and go but nothing that hurt too bad. This last week the pain came back and it hurt worse than before and lasted longer. It felt like my right testicle was swelling up a bit and becoming a little firm compared to the other aswell as my epididymis started to become harder than the other, this is the only pain that is occurring no groin or abdomen pain. I do have lower back pain but it isn’t that severe and I’ve always had that from working out and lifting stuff up at work all the time. At 4am I couldn’t stand the pain and went to the ER. They did an ultra sound, urnine test, and blood work and said everything still looked ok to them. No signs of testicular torsion, no infections, and no lumps. We asked if it could be any testicular cancer and the doctor said no you look perfectly healthy and no lumps on your testicles. I’m scheudled for another urologist appt next wed but just wanted some advice and help on what this could be. I’m worried and nervous still because I haven’t had a 100% answer yet and who knows what it could be. I’m terrifed of it being cancer because my grandma has had stage four breast cancer for the last couple years and is not doing so well, it saddens me everyday watching what she goes through and how sad and tired and all the pain she is in. I just want others advice on this situation before I jump to conclusions.
  • vpirh
    • Sep 2017

Does not sound like TC but keep pushing doctors to resolve your pain.

Comment

• Davepet
      • Mar 2010

I agree with vpirh. Your doc needs to figure out the cause of the pain.Also, they can cure 90+ percent of TC cases these days, breast cancur cures are not close to that number ( but they have improved over the years).

Dave
      Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
      Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

• jbender
        • Jan 2010

when I had my cancer was pain and the testicle was harder then the other, they did surgery that day, the testicle felt like the back of a big beetle bug or something, but I would not go by just the feel, mine could of been furtur along before I had the pain

they found it was cancer via ultrasound
        Last edited by jbender; 08-02-18, 09:10 PM.
        ---

Diagnosed ---- 01/20/2010
        Right IO ------- 01/20/2010
        4xEP ----------- 03/08/2010 - 05/14/2010
        Surveillance

Comment

• Ethant123
          • Jul 2018

Originally posted by jbender View Post
          when I had my cancer was pain and the testicle was harder then the other, they did surgery that day, the testicle felt like the back of a big beetle bug or something, but I would not go by just the feel, mine could of been furtur along before I had the pain

they found it was cancer via ultrasound
          Mine isn’t exactly that hard, it just gets a little bit more firm than the other. They have ran 2 ultra sounds over that past 8 months and didn’t find anything. So I’m confused as on what’s going on.

Comment

• Ethant123
            • Jul 2018

Originally posted by Davepet View Post
            I agree with vpirh. Your doc needs to figure out the cause of the pain.Also, they can cure 90+ percent of TC cases these days, breast cancur cures are not close to that number ( but they have improved over the years).

Dave
            Yeah that’s very true, I’m just scared they missed something during the ultra sound or the blood work, I’m doing a follow up with an urologist next week to try to get to the bottom of this.

Comment

Working...
            X