X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tumor Or Cyst?

Around 2 weeks ago I noticed a pea sized lump on my right testicle on the top of it. Description of lump: right testicle, pea sized lump. hard, painless. perfectly round.

Located at the top rear. it seems that its connected to the testicle itself by a smaller piece of flesh or something and can "slide" across the top of the teste a little bit. not a tremendous amount, but there is a little freeplay.

I found out about Spermatocele on the web and the more i read the more i noticed my symptoms fit that more than the actual tc lesion, which is supposedly ON the testicle with no connections and doesn't move around. it also said tumors usually appear on the sides and front, while mine is the head of the epididymis.

I took a pregnancy test and the result came out saying that I was NOT pregnant.

What does it sound to you guys? does it sound like the spermatocele or tc? and if i waited say 2/3 months how far along is that in cancer progression? is it major? minor?

what if i just kept check on the tumor and if it doesn't grow or start feeling pain just let it be?

I am an international Student studying in the United States, whose parent are two continents away. I have no medical insurance and I have not discussed this with my parents. I am afraid they may faint or not handle the stress.

i need a little reassurance or a good suggestion

Please do not post the same question twice, the forum is more useful if all the responses are in one place.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
    X