Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the pain in the belly and groin area caused by testicular cancer constant?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the pain in the belly and groin area caused by testicular cancer constant?

Sorry about my english, it's not my native language.

Is the pain constant or does it come and go?

My left testicle is very swollen and my right one is ranging too low, but it's been 2 days since the pain in my belly and groin area has stopped.
    I went to the urologist and he said it's just a hydrocele. Should I get an ultrasound? I'm feeling short of breath, maybe caused by anxiety.

what is your doc doing to treat the hydrocele?
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Originally posted by Davepet View Post
      what is your doc doing to treat the hydrocele?
      Nothing, he said I should not be worried about a hydrocele.
      The only thing that's concerning me now is the shortness of breath and a feeling of heaviness on the left side of my chest. My left testicle has been "swollen" for about a month.

I forgot to say but I have a soft lump on the top of my left testicle but I don't know if it's attached to it.
      Last edited by lordsieg; 05-06-19, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Hi lordsieg,

When the lump is not very hard, normally it will be benign issue. But ultrasound can tell you exactly what it is, and it is harmless.

Good luck

Amy, Ran’s mom
        Son Ran, 24 years old, 25th May 2018 diagnosed NSGCT. 28th May 2018 right orchiectomy. Pathology:50% EC, 30% Teratoma,20% Yolk sac. CTs: 1 retroperitoneal lymph node 0.7mm Tumor markers: AFP 497, bhcg 19, LDH normal Normalized after R/O. Stage 1, surveillance 17th September 2018, Bhcg elevated up to 5.6 AFP and LDH normal, CT stable. 4th November bhcg up to 28, AFP and LDH normal. BEPx3 started and 2nd January 2019 BEP finished with Tumor markers normalized. 13th February 2019 CT scan showed 1 retroperitoneal lymph node enlarged up to 1.1 cm with normal tumor markers. RPLND : 03/14 2019@IU Dr.Cary Pathology report: one lymph node from 57 is Teretoma .Back to surveillance 05/02/19 Blood work all normal

Comment

Working...
        X