Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thorr
    started a topic Symptoms

Symptoms

Hello, I'm new here and have been reading on stuff while I wait to figure out what's been going on.
    It all started alittle while back minor swelling nothing to alarming. Then about a month and half or so I've had this dull ache that comes and goes but only leaves shortly not even a hour then it's back. Thought it would go away but never did and went to the doc who said it may be Epididymitis and gave me a strong set of antibiotics. Well that did nothing and went back today for a follow up and they said that we will get you in for a ultrasound.
    The other day I noticed a hard rice like lump on my left testical aswell. My wife also stated that the left is firmer then the right and look different. Within the past 2 weeks I've been getting sharp pains on my left side that go up to my waist line. All of this is on my left side.
    Any advice on what this could be?

• Davepet
    replied
    TC almost never causes pain. Pain from other sources does, however, frequently lead to a TC Dx that otherwise might not have happened. Get the U/S as soon as you can arrange it.It is really the only way to figure this out.
    Last edited by Davepet; 10-20-19, 12:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• billandtuna
    replied
    Yeah, hard to know what it means without the ultrasound test. I know it's stressful as heck, wondering what's going on, but it could be a lot of things.
    Try to keep an open mind about it and let the ultrasound reading tell you more about what the next steps are.

Good luck & keep us posted!

Leave a comment:

• eodtech2001
    replied
    The only thing i can say is that symptoms dont equal TC.
    With that being said the ultrasound will tell you 99.9% accuracy of it being TC or not.
    Something else to think about. Not all TC cancer produces BHCG. But for giggles go buy a home pregnancy test. If it says our pregnant then you could start to think something more serious is going on.
    But dont alarm yourself until you have the U/I done then you will know if its TC or not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X