X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd "lump" spot

Ok so, Im pretty sure I have a few little cysts that are completely detached from the testicle that are free moving that i am not concerned about, What i am concerned about is a "lump" or it may be more of a little tube with maybe a small ball-ish heat within the testicle, The thing is, its in the testicle directly under the epididymis, the ballish part of what im feeling is exactly under the thicker part of the epididymis right where it feels like its attached or "enters" the testicle. I can really only feel this when i squeeze or pinch the area of the testicle under where the epididymis is. This spot is tender when squeezed and i feel like it causes a little bit of discomfort but nothing crazy. when squeezed it hurts a tad but it feels as if im squeezing part of the testicle. This is on the left side which is also a tad smaller than the right, softer "more rubbery" than the right, not hard or enlarged at all

I called and made appointments at multiple urologists to get the soonest appointment i could which is still not for about 2 weeks,

Just wanted to see what you experts thought. i know lumps and bump on the epididymis is nothing to worry about but this feels as if its in the testicle, it is completely beneath the epididymis however

Appreciate the feedback

Well, you feel something unusual, it s smart to see the doc. I would expect to get an U/S as that is the only way to really get an idea about what s going on. A two week wait is frustrating, I'm sure but pretty normal, I'm afraid. Expect to wait bit for the U/S as well.

Dave
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Thanks for the response. Yea i figured as i called 3 and all were about the same wait.

Not sure if what i was feeling feeling is normal or not. I figured it shouldnt be as tender as it is but maybe just a swollen part inside the testicle. In all my readings it seems usually there is not really tumor formation directly under the epididymis but im sure anything is possible. Figured id just ask around here to see if anyone else has every experienced anything like that. Like i said it seems its runs about half the way down under the epididymis.

Anyway. Thanks for the response

Comment

That is the reason for doing monthly exams, so you know when something changed. AnY change should be checked by a doc. That is how TC gets caught early when treatment is easier & more successful. The exact presentation is rarely the same for any two guys so the important thing is detecting a change, not where it is or how it feels.
        Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
        Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
        X