X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moveable lump for 3+ years

Hi forum and thank you for the useful info I have read . I booked an appointment with a GP in two days . I’ve had a moveable lump that is not hard or soft and moves. I’m almost positive it’s not in my scrotum but connected to the testicle or the tissue surrounding the testicle. But if I press on the lump/mass it will move if I put pressure on iT. The lump has never grew and does not cause pain unless I press on it hard. Praying for the best .. googling symptoms and trying to figure this out on my own was just pure stupidity and I’m glad I finally sucked it up and booked an appointment. Lump is on right testicle on the side and it tends to move to roughly an inch or two if I press on it . I have slight back pain but I don’t think it’s due the mass I’m 6-5 and 31 years old and I’ve always had some lower back pain . Everything I read states that if it’s been there for 3+ years it’s mostly likely not TC but this appointment is clearly needed for peace of mind . Thank you for your time !!

It's good you're going to see a doctor. A urologist and an ultrasound will get down to the bottom of it. it is so hard to diagnose over the internet, but I don't want you to stress out sounds like you have a plan. My only advice is stop googling about, it will only make things worse, the internet can lead you down to many dark holes.

Comment

Glad to hear that you are having your GP evaluate it. I wouldn't stress out too much unless they tell you news that you need to stress about but most importantly it is great that you are getting it evaluated and having peace of mind is so important.

Mike
      Oct. 2005 felt lump but waited over 7 months.
      06.15.06 "You have Cancer"
      06.26.06 Left I/O
      06.29.06 Personal Cancer Diagnosis Date: Got my own pathology report from medical records.
      06.30.06 It's Official - Stage I Seminoma
      Surveillance...
      Founded the Testicular Cancer Society
      6.29.13 Summited Mt. Kilimanjaro for 7th Cancerversary

For some reason I do not get notices of private messages on here so please feel free to email me directly at mike@tc-cancer.com if you would like to chat privately so as to avoid any delays.

Comment

Just had my GP look at it he agreed with me said I did his job for him . He wasn’t concerned due to it being so smal soft and never growing. Set me up with an urologist just to determine what exsctly it is

Comment

The most important thing is that you are doing the right things in gettin git checked out so well done and all the best.

Mike
          Oct. 2005 felt lump but waited over 7 months.
          06.15.06 "You have Cancer"
          06.26.06 Left I/O
          06.29.06 Personal Cancer Diagnosis Date: Got my own pathology report from medical records.
          06.30.06 It's Official - Stage I Seminoma
          Surveillance...
          Founded the Testicular Cancer Society
          6.29.13 Summited Mt. Kilimanjaro for 7th Cancerversary

For some reason I do not get notices of private messages on here so please feel free to email me directly at mike@tc-cancer.com if you would like to chat privately so as to avoid any delays.

Comment

Thanks Mike appointment is tomorrow so I will keep updating !

Comment

Just had the ultra sound appointment . Was very quick the tech asked me a few times where the mass was not sure if that’s a good sign? But my GP should have results by Monday

Comment

Just got back the results everything came back negative. Nurse who I spoke to said it was appendix of the testes . No need for antibiotics or anything . Just wanted to say thank you for this group if it wasn’t for this forum or my girlfriend I would of never got it checked out . Everything was so simple and easy from meeting with my GP to having an ultra sound please do not try to google symptoms or diagnose your self . I was literally losing my mind trying to figure out what it was . A simple 10 minute ultra sound did the trick. Thank you again

Comment

Great news!!!! I'm glad it all worked out for the best.

Comment

Thanks for the good news!
                    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
                    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
                    X