Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nola504
    started a topic Please help, unsure! 😐

Please help, unsure! 😐

Hello everyone here, I’ve looked everywhere for maybe a response before I made this topic. Let’s get to the point.

About 7 years ago I felt a pea sized cyst on my right testticle, kinda in the back and upwards on the testicle. went to doctor and they told me it’s a Spermatocele. That, however isn’t the reason I’m posting, a few days ago I felt another one of those “cysts”, this time it isn’t on either testicle, it’s almost like I have to try and find it for me to “feel”, it’s right in between both testes and at the bottom of scrotum, basically middle lower half, kinda feels like it’s on the urethra itself. I’m a healthy 30 year male with no symptoms, no complications urinating or ejaculating, I’ve read elsewhere that cysts outside the testes can not be cancerous but yet here I am on a double opinion before I go get checked by an actual doctor.

• Nola504
    replied
    Originally posted by Doryman View Post
    If it isn't on the sperm cord or testis it's highly unlikely that it could be testicular cancer. Also googling and self diagnosing on the internet is not good trust me I've been down that path it can get real dark real fast. It great that you are being proactive , and you have a solid plan to get checked out and I'm sure it will all work out for the best.
    By testicular cord, you mean the epididymis correct? If so, then no, Ive checked that out on both testes looking for any lumps, pretty clear on that.
    IVeput a red dot On where I feel the tiny Stone IVe actually grabbed both testes and put them aside (to make sure its not actually on any of the testes) and felt with my index the little stone still in middle, if you do that, u will feel the inside part of penis in scrotum, its right in middle of both testes, feels like its attached to the penis part in the scrotum.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Doryman
    replied
    If it isn't on the sperm cord or testis it's highly unlikely that it could be testicular cancer. Also googling and self diagnosing on the internet is not good trust me I've been down that path it can get real dark real fast. It great that you are being proactive , and you have a solid plan to get checked out and I'm sure it will all work out for the best.

Leave a comment:

• Nola504
    replied
    Thanks for your response brother, I quite honestly donT think is hydrocele, as I dont have any swelling on the scrotum, what I feel is a hard pea sized cyst, almost like a really smalll small rounded rock right in between both testes, downward in the scrotum, but it feels like itS in my penis inside the scrotum, it itsnt the in the scrotum itself, again, no pain, no discomfort when urinating/ejaculating, I also exercise and have no pain doing that aswell, only reason I noticed it was doing a self check monthly on the testes themselves and found that outside the testes.

I will be making an appointment ASAP, but with the COVID thing going on, is hard to tell when u will be seen.

My question in, is any lump outside the testes, cancerous or non-cancerous? I™ve read multiple places online that if what I feel isnt on the testes themselves, its non cancerous, tho Id still be seeing a doctor. Thanks in advance everyone
    Last edited by Nola504; 12-08-20, 01:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Doryman
    replied
    It's sound like it might be a hydrocele, make an appointment with a doctor, and please get an ultrasound. It is so hard to diagnose anything over the internet, but a quick ultrasound will tell you everything you need to know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X