X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all young people who are worried

Sorry if this is either in the wrong spot or what not, I just want to get my thoughts out.

I may not have had testicular cancer like you brave people but I did go through a torsion and had my right testicle removed. Like many I was distraught and depressed about it afterwards.

Like many of these men will tell you, there is life after removal. A man should not be defined by if he has two testicles. Once word got out I was ridiculed and few respected me.

If you ever find yourself in a position to where you are made fun of, you can say that you went through something that not many men will go through.

That is all.

Buddy, if you get some **** for th,is the guys that give it are not worth listening too. Move on you will be better and stronger than them for going throuigh this "bump" in your life.

Cheers

Kiwi
    >>>>>>>>>
    TC1: May 2001 / Right orchiectomy / seminoma stage 1 / Radiation
    TC2: July 2008 / Left orchiectomy / seminoma stage 1 / X2 Prostheses / Reandron (long term Testosterone injections)

Comment

I only have one testicle as well. I can say that cancer did not end my life though. The number of testicles you have has nothing to do what what kind of man you can be.

Comment

Working...
      X