Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raised line

Hi,

3-4 months ago, I had an ultrasound because my left testicle felt harder than my right one, but it came back clear.
    Now lately I feel some sort of a raised line on my right testicle. It goes from the absolute bottom of the testicle, in a bow shape up to almost the top of the testicle.
    No other symptoms, it's not bigger, no pain or anything, just this ridge. I haven't been able to found anything of use on google.
    What do you think? Since it's not a lump, what could it be except than cancer?

Here is an image from paint:
    http://i.gyazo.com/18c1465748927e9d569b05596b4cdc18.png

It's about 3 cm long, I can't feel it as good if I'm standing up, but it's still there.
    This is from what I've felt so it might not be completely accurate, but I don't think I mistake it for the epidemys coils.
    What I do notice is that sometimes it can feel a bit different. I hope that it's common that the epidemys head at the bottom of the testicle can sometimes be hard? I hope so, as when it does feel hard sometimes, I can't feel this ridge as good.

I might be mistaking it with epidemys coils, but, it shouldnt be so much on the front as the ridge is? It's not on the back, I feel it a bit to the right on the front of the testicle.

Thank you

Could be a testis hydrocele?
    >>>>>>>>>
    TC1: May 2001 / Right orchiectomy / seminoma stage 1 / Radiation
    TC2: July 2008 / Left orchiectomy / seminoma stage 1 / X2 Prostheses / Reandron (long term Testosterone injections)

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
      Could be a testis hydrocele?
      I can't see how it could be that, it's just a line on the testicle, no fluid, the testicle is same size, doesn't feel heavy etc

Comment

• varicocele? but you say its on the Testicle? Think you should check it out with the Doc.
        >>>>>>>>>
        TC1: May 2001 / Right orchiectomy / seminoma stage 1 / Radiation
        TC2: July 2008 / Left orchiectomy / seminoma stage 1 / X2 Prostheses / Reandron (long term Testosterone injections)

Comment

Working...
        X