X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Kidos,
    That's great news! Breathe a sigh of relief and celebrate!
    I hope your surgery goes well.
    Painless lump 5/18/2017
    Orchidectomy June 2017 (4.5cm, rete testis involvement)
    Chemo Summer 2017 (2x7AUC carboplatin)
    No evidence of relapse since, but plenty of anxiety about it.

I'm also an epidemiologist, and a professor at a medical school (with NO training in oncology), oh, and gay, too.

Comment

Yeah, thank you.

Comment

Glad to hear it's nothing life-threatening.Surgery is never fun, but you get through it. I've had about 7 now & each one was a bit different,but yours should be fairly easy to deal with. Please let us now how it turns out. Best of luck!

Dave
        Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
        Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

My surgery will take place in monday. I had some luck and one patient canceled his surgery so doctors called me.I am actually more scared of interaction with needle. They need some blood tests. I will sleep during surgery so yeah. I don't think there is a big risk with my operation I mean they will just remove the cyst not the actual testicle. I will tell you more after all this. Thank you for beeing interested in my case.

Comment

It is done. My surgery was awesome. Doctors said i can go home tomorrow and that is sooo good. I had some headache but now i am ok. This chapter of my life is now over. Thank you all for supporting me through this journey.

Comment

Working...
            X