Sharp Pains on my Right Tesical What Is This ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dyllan
    • Dec 2008

Sharp Pains on my Right Tesical What Is This ?

Hi im 15 and in good health, one morning i found it sore to touch my right tesical it seems to have swollen bigger than my left and its painful What should i do ???
  • Scott
    Administrator
    • Jul 2003

Welcome, Dyllan. The thing to do is let your mom or dad know and have your doctor check it out. It's likely to be something a lot less serious than cancer.
    Scott
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds Livestrong services for people facing cancer now. Please sponsor my ride!

Comment

• AdrianE
      • Oct 2008

Hello there,

Just a quick hello, and I would like to confirm what Scott said here. It is never a fun thing to have to tell people about a problem like this. Especially a doctor. But it is the right thing to do, get it checked so that you can relax!

Adrian
      Diagnosed Bilateral TC August 2008
      Left I/O August '08, Stage I Teratoma
      Right I/O November '08, Seminoma
      Surveillance- All Clear Nov '09
      Testosterone Cypionate TRT

Comment

• Les' Mom
        • Oct 2007

Dyllan,

You should talk to your parents NOW. You probably do not have cancer, but any think abnormal should be checked out.

Love,
        Pam
        Son Les diagnosed 5/7/07-Right I/0 5/9/07-Stage 3C Non-seminoma Mixed Cell Germ Tumor-Tumors in liver, lungs, lymph nodes, brain-4XBED Finished 7/31/07 HCG 9 tumors smaller, brain lesion gone-9/30/07 HCG 999-TIPx4 started 10/2/07, IU 11/29 Told he had Choriocarcinoma Syndrome HDC and Stem Cell Transplant to begin 1/3/08 Finished Transplant 3/1/08 HDC and Stem Cell Transplant Failure 3/20. 4/17 RPLND & Liver resection, Molecular profiling of tumor, 6/2 Hospice Services- Passed Away 12/12/08

Comment

• icoe
          • Aug 2006

Dyllan,
          you need to get this checked out, so talk to your parents do not be embarrassed and see your GP as soon as possible to stop you worrying.
          Irene
          Kevin (17yrs) Diagnosed March 2006
          Stage 3+
          spread to spine,lung and liver.
          Paralised Due to spinal Compression With Sheer determination started to Walk again be it with crutches
          4 X Bep 3X Tip 5 days Radiotherapy. Spread to his brain 8th Feb 07 passed away 15th Feb 07.

Comment

Working...
          X