X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Ive had a lump on my right testicle for almost 3 years now. A couple of months after this I found a lump at the top of my neck, just below the end of the left side of my jaw. I never told anyone and now I seriously regret it and am really scared. I'm 16 now and I'm beginning to realise the consequences.

I've got so much to live for. I now have a job and a wonderful girlfriend and a loving family and I don't want to lose any of it...

Hey Mate

This could be a range of things, you should make a visit to your doctor and have a chat to them, You might be more comfortable with a guy. Have a chat to your olds to. There is a good self exam vid here.

Other questions let the team know.

Cheers

Kiwi
    >>>>>>>>>
    TC1: May 2001 / Right orchiectomy / seminoma stage 1 / Radiation
    TC2: July 2008 / Left orchiectomy / seminoma stage 1 / X2 Prostheses / Reandron (long term Testosterone injections)

Comment

Originally posted by ronekay View Post
      I've got so much to live for.
      With that firmly in mind, get yourself to the doctor right away and find out whether these symptoms are reasons for concern. As the lyric from Rent says, "Forget regret, or life is yours to miss." Don't leap to conclusions, but you owe it to yourself to turn around and move forward from here. Get it checked out, and let us know what you hear.
      Scott, scott@tc-cancer.com
      right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds LIVESTRONG Foundation services for people facing cancer now. Please join me!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        With that firmly in mind, get yourself to the doctor right away and find out whether these symptoms are reasons for concern. As the lyric from Rent says, "Forget regret, or life is yours to miss." Don't leap to conclusions, but you owe it to yourself to turn around and move forward from here. Get it checked out, and let us know what you hear.
        Scott covered it all, so I just wanted to reinforce: GO SEE A DOC ASAP!!!

Good luck and let us know.
        Best,

Zsolt

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another; "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S Lewis

“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” - C.S. Lewis

Mass found 11/20/08
        Left I/O 11/25/08
        Pathology: Seminoma, Stage 1
        Surveillance: All Clear since

Comment

Working...
        X