X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Already Bald View Post
    Scott, Do you know what the discount schedule for joining a 2013 team is?
    (Is it $35 until 12/31 like previous years, then $50 in January?)
    Registration for Philly is $35 for the ride or run/walk and $70 for both until 1/7/2013, then $45 for one or $75 for both. Also, 2012 participants should have received an e-mail with an additional $10 discount offer, good through 1/7/2013.

Leave a comment:

• Already Bald
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Registration opened today for the Team LIVESTRONG Challenge in Davis and Philly (details are still being finalized for Austin) and for LIVESTRONG teams in the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic and RAGBRAI!
    • Iron Horse Bicycle Classic, Durango, CO - May 25-27, 2013
    • Davis - June 23
    • RAGBRAI - July 21-27
    • Philly - August 17-18

Details are posted here: http://www.livestrong.org/Take-Actio...NG-Events/Ride

After years of toying with the idea, I finally committed myself to RAGBRAI this morning, to recognize my tenth cancer anniversary in 2013!

I also set up the Cyclists Combating Cancer team in Philly and welcome anyone interested to join.
    Scott, Do you know what the discount schedule for joining a 2013 team is?
    (Is it $35 until 12/31 like previous years, then $50 in January?)

Leave a comment:

• Aegletes
    replied
    RAGBRAI sure seems like a perfect way to celebrate a decade, Scott. 2013 is shaping up to be a tumultuous and difficult-to-plan year for me and Sean but I hope I can make Philly happen so I can join CCC again. Thanks for posting the link!

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    started a topic 2013 Team LIVESTRONG Rides

2013 Team LIVESTRONG Rides

Registration opened today for the Team LIVESTRONG Challenge in Davis and Philly (details are still being finalized for Austin) and for LIVESTRONG teams in the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic and RAGBRAI!
    • Iron Horse Bicycle Classic, Durango, CO - May 25-27, 2013
    • Davis - June 23
    • RAGBRAI - July 21-27
    • Philly - August 17-18

Details are posted here: http://www.livestrong.org/Take-Actio...NG-Events/Ride

After years of toying with the idea, I finally committed myself to RAGBRAI this morning, to recognize my tenth cancer anniversary in 2013!

I also set up the Cyclists Combating Cancer team in Philly and welcome anyone interested to join.
Working...
X