X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraising/awareness campaign in Canada

Hi all, For those of you in Canada looking for help with questions or just someone to talk to the only organization I found is Testicular Cancer Canada. A southern ontario based non-profit organization run by a mother who lost her son to this disease.

I am doing my own fund raiser and awareness campaign through CSBK (Canadian Superbike racing) with the support of TCC. The first race event is this weekend (June 7-9) at Shannonville racetrack in Shannonville Ontario. I will have information pamphlets (1000's) to hand out as well as a collection box and a free pair of My Pakage underwear for donations over $10 (retial is $30). We all need to do our part to help raise awareness especially to the younger generation who perhaps think, like many of us do, that its just an injury and it will go away. If your in Ontario show up this weekend and show your support. or visit www.testicularcancercanada.ca for more info. They are hosting a golf tourny next week in southern Ontario as well.

Thank you all.

James
    I'd give my right nut to beat cancer!

April 12 2013 Found lump
    April 15th ultrasound, xray, first urologist visit, bloodwork
    April 17th 2nd opinion ultrasound ordered by urologist
    April 19th Cancer determined in right testicle AFP 9
    April 29th Right I/O
    May 17 pathology report 65% Embryonal Carcinoma 35% Yolk Sac, More blood work
    May 27th CT scan
    June 17th Oncologist for treatment plan options.
Working...
X