X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work in Progress

We decided it was more important to reenable the forums than to complete configuring them, so please excuse any issues. Please do report any problems, and we'll fix them as soon as possible!
    Scott, scott@tc-cancer.com
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds LIVESTRONG Foundation services for people facing cancer now. Please join me!

Thanks Guys for your hard work, I am sure it will get well tested. It is great to be back connected.
    Tony

Diagnosed 4/12/12
    AFP 31, HCG 32
    I/O 4/25/12
    Nonseminoma Stage 1S
    Embryonal Carcinoma 95%, Yolk Sac 5%
    Lymphatic Invasion, Markers did not normalize
    BEPx3 Finished 8/5/12
    Post Chemo APF 2 HCG Undetectable

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work! And thanks to all who donated to get the site back up and running!
      Fiance to Dennis
      1/23/14-Reported swollen left testicle to Dr.
      1/24/14-1/27/14-Ultrasound/CT/Tumor Marker tests-AFP:44 bHCG: 1156
      1/31/14-Diagnosed TC
      2/4/14-Left IO
      2/18/14-Path report: Stage IIb. 95% EC, 5%, Yolk Sac. 3 lymph node invasion

Comment

Thanks for all you guys do.
        8/5/2013 - right I/O 8/20/2013 - classic seminoma (tumor size 5.5 cm confined to testis. No spermatic cord involvement. Lymph vascular invasion present.) 9/04/2013 - CT scan results - All clear http://www.tc-cancer.com/forum/core/...lies/smile.png 9/23/2013 - met with 2nd oncologist - stage 1B 9/26/2013 - dose 1 of 2 of carboplatin 10/17/2013 - dose 2 of 2 of carboplatin 11/15/2013 - follow up. Still anemic 11/27/2013 - thyroid ultrasound for pain in throat - all clear http://www.tc-cancer.com/forum/core/...lies/smile.png 12/2013 - throat pain dx as intubation injury and stomatitis

Comment

Congrats on getting the site back up! I think I may have the dubious honor of being the last person to post before it went down. If the forum has a way to do it, might be good to send out a mass email to let folks know it's back. I know after the first week, I forgot to even check to see if it was open.

Dave
          Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
          Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Welcome back! Thank you for your hard work.

Comment

Okay I was able to post! Man this is all new to me. What the hecks?

Can't find where signatures or even options to control signatures went?
              Young Adult Cancer Survivorship by Steve Pake
              April is Testicular Cancer Awareness Month!
              www.stevepake.com
              Feb 2011, Stage IIB, 4xEP, RPLND, PTSD
              My Survivorship Thread | All of my Blogs
              C
              ONTACT ME ANYTIME!

Comment

Thank you so much for all your hard work!
                25yo son diagnosed 7-25-13
                Right I/O 7-31-13
                malignant mixed non-seminnomatous germ cell tumor w/invasion
                85% EC, 10% yolk sac & 5% mature teratoma
                Spread thru lymph nodes & lungs
                Started 3xBEP 08-05-13
                Pre-op AFP & bHCG in the 300's. After surgery rose into the 500's & 700''s.
                10-03-13 markers normal
                10-08-13 last day of chemo.
                Now under the care of Craig Nichols
                10-30-13 cat scan~ lungs are clear ~ one lymph node 1.4 cm
                RPLND 12-19-13~ teratoma found, no live cancer
                12-2014 all clear!
                07-2015 all clear!
                01-2016 all clear!
                07-2016 all clear!
                03-2017 all clear! (scan & bloodwork)

Comment

Originally posted by S P View Post
                  Can't find where signatures or even options to control signatures went?
                  I'll have to dig more into the settings, but here's what I think you need to do.
                  1. While logged in, click your name in the upper right corner and choose User Settings.
                  2. Click the Account tab.
                  3. In the Conversation Detail Options section, make sure Show Signatures is checked.
                  4. Click Edit Post Signature to create or revise your signature.
                  Scott, scott@tc-cancer.com
                  right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your donation funds LIVESTRONG Foundation services for people facing cancer now. Please join me!

Comment

OK thanks will try. I tried to edit a post to add a line break, and that timed out with an error too.
                    www.stevepake.com
                    C
                    ONTACT ME ANYTIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      I'll have to dig more into the settings, but here's what I think you need to do.
                      1. While logged in, click your name in the upper right corner and choose User Settings.
                      2. Click the Account tab.
                      3. In the Conversation Detail Options section, make sure Show Signatures is checked.
                      4. Click Edit Post Signature to create or revise your signature.
                      It worked! Thank you!
                      25yo son diagnosed 7-25-13
                      Right I/O 7-31-13
                      malignant mixed non-seminnomatous germ cell tumor w/invasion
                      85% EC, 10% yolk sac & 5% mature teratoma
                      Spread thru lymph nodes & lungs
                      Started 3xBEP 08-05-13
                      Pre-op AFP & bHCG in the 300's. After surgery rose into the 500's & 700''s.
                      10-03-13 markers normal
                      10-08-13 last day of chemo.
                      Now under the care of Craig Nichols
                      10-30-13 cat scan~ lungs are clear ~ one lymph node 1.4 cm
                      RPLND 12-19-13~ teratoma found, no live cancer
                      12-2014 all clear!
                      07-2015 all clear!
                      01-2016 all clear!
                      07-2016 all clear!
                      03-2017 all clear! (scan & bloodwork)

Comment

Appreciate your help today Scott. I hope the donations will keep you guys going for a while.

Comment

Hey Scott - you might be on to this one but clicking "Forum" from a few places just gives a blank page at http://www.tc-cancer.com/forum/ the forums appear to be in http://www.tc-cancer.com/forum/forum e.g. forum x2

​Cheers
                          >>>>>>>>>
                          TC1: May 2001 / Right orchiectomy / seminoma stage 1 / Radiation
                          TC2: July 2008 / Left orchiectomy / seminoma stage 1 / X2 Prostheses / Reandron (long term Testosterone injections)

Comment

Whatever the allowed signature size was before, it's something less now. Can't edit and change my sig. Says over the limit.

I'd try to help, but I'm completely lost in admincp and don't appear to have access to anything. Yeah good call though, better to have the site back up and work out the bugs as we go along. Yeah I also noticed the forum button goes to a blank link.
                            www.stevepake.com
                            C
                            ONTACT ME ANYTIME!

Comment

I am glad the forum is working again. The more I use it the more unhappy I am with the "new" software, though. I see it as a downgrade, not an upgrade. Features that used to be obvious & easy to use are either difficult to find or don['t exist anymore. (where is the "reply with quote button?). The buttons that allow quoting a post outside the site, or bolding txt, are hidden when they should be easily accessed.

I'm sorry you guys should take a look at PHPBB, it's free & it's what every other forum I'm on uses..
                              Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
                              Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
                              X