Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Cancer Support Group at Boston Medical Center 5/22/17 from 12-2

HI Friends

If anyone is a survivor, currently undergoing treatment or acting as a caregiver there is a Men's cancer support group going on May 22, 2017, from 12-2 at Boston Medical Center. This group is open to all Men with all types of cancer as a way for people to share their stories or just listen to others and know their not the only one. I can tell you that I have yet to go to one but I am greatly looking forward to joining this session and to share my experience and thoughts. Part of healing is being able to communicate how you feel, to accept it and move forward. Having others around you with the same experience is very helpful. If anyone of my fellow TC warriors is around the area on that day please join us. I'd really enjoy meeting some of my "online" friends and maybe making some new real friends. The address is Boston Medical Center, Moakley Building, 830 Harrison Ave, Suite 3200( 3rd floor). When you walk into the clinic just tell the front desk you are coming for the men's support group. Please let me know in advance if you'd like to participate so I can let the program director know. We don't want anyone going without lunch!

Hope to meet you soon
    Daniel
Working...
X