Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilateral Nerve Pain

Hello all. In January I had a Left I/O done and was diagnosed with Seminoma. The baseline CT showed no metastasis confirming a Stage 1 diagnosis. Blood work prior to surgery checked out fine and after. I seem to have healed well. I went back to work as an automotive production worker with restrictions. I had severe nerve pain on the right side and thought that maybe it was bruising in my scrotum causing the pain. After having my doctor perform an exam, everything was fine even the swelling/bruising. Today, the nerve pain can range between 1-3 on the pain scale depending what I'm doing at work, as I'm now in material handling (lots of pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, etc). I can now feel on the left side, but still getting the bilateral pain once in a while. I'm not too concerned as my CT scans and self-exams have been clear. I've been saying "if I'm hurting, I'm healing" because I had little to no sensation for about 3-4 months post-surgery. Should this dull nerve pain be of concern or has anyone experienced nerve pain on the opposite side? Thank you!