X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet

This place is eerily quiet the last few days. Usually there are at least a few posts a day?
    6/5/15: bHCG 27,AFP 8.66, LDH 361, 5.6cm lymph node - Stage IIC
    6/16/15: Left I/O 85% EC, 10% chorio, 5% yolk sac opinion 2 (mayo) 90% EC, 10% yolk sac
    7/7/15: bHCG 56, AFP 42, LDH 322
    7/13/15 - 9/18/15: 4xEP
    10/1/15: bloodwork normal, ct scan shows 2 lymph nodes 1.0cm
    10/26/15: 2nd opinion on CT results - lymph nodes normal. Surveillance!
    4/6/16: 1.7cm X 1.5cm lymph node found with markers normal.
    4/20/16: RPLND @ IU - teratoma only!
    9/27/2018 all clears up to this date!

Hopefully itís been quiet because everyone has been healthy and is doing well this week!
    3/29/17 Diagnosed 100% Embryonal 4/10/17 Left I/O CT scan shows a few suspicious lymph (biggest 1.9 cm) 5/8/17 - 7/3/17 3xBEP 7/20/17 CT Scan Clear, AFP has uptick to 19 8/16/17 AFP Drops in half to 10, ALL CLEAR! 9/12/18 All clears up to here!

Comment

It really has, been thinking the same thing, but I suppose that is a good thing!

Comment

I was thinking the same! I could post good news. My Son went for his blood work on Monday, AFP 4.6 and HCG lower than 1. Last blood work up on 12/12/17 AFP 4.9 HCG 1. We were so thankful not to see a rise. Finished 3X BEP on 11/21/17. One more blood work scheduled for Feb. Then in March scans and blood work and meet with Doctor to see if RPLND is needed. After chemo he had one node that was down to .7 - they still want him to have RPLND if it is still there.

Comment

I was thinking the same! I could post good news. My Son went for his blood work on Monday, AFP 4.6 and HCG lower than 1. Last blood work up on 12/12/17 AFP 4.9 HCG 1. We were so thankful not to see a rise. Finished 3X BEP on 11/21/17. One more blood work scheduled for Feb. Then in March scans and blood work and meet with Doctor to see if RPLND is needed. After chemo he had one node that was down to .7 - they still want him to have RPLND if it is still there.

Comment

I was thinking the same! I could post good news. My Son went for his blood work on 01/29/18. AFP 4.6 and HCG lower than 1. Last check is was 4.9 and I on 12/12/17. We were so thankful not to see a rise. Finished 3X BEP on 11/21/17. One more blood work scheduled for Feb. Then in March scans and blood work and meet with Doctor to see if RPLND is needed. After chemo he had one node that was down to .7 - they still want him to have RPLND if it is still there.

Comment

I was thinking the same! I could post good news. My Son went for his blood work on 01/29/18. AFP 4.6 and HCG lower than 1. Last check is was 4.9 and I on 12/12/17. We were so thankful not to see a rise. Finished 3X BEP on 11/21/17. One more blood work scheduled for Feb. Then in March scans and blood work and meet with Doctor to see if RPLND is needed. After chemo he had one node that was down to .7 - they still want him to have RPLND if it is still there.

Comment

Comment

Comment

not sure why above post so many times - I kept getting an error and said it wouldn't post. Sorry about that - if I knew how to delete I would

Comment

not sure why above post so many times - I kept getting an error and said it wouldn't post. Sorry about that - if I knew how to delete I would

Comment

Working...
                      X