Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research Survey: The effect of exercise factors during recovery from cancer

Hello All,

I have received the message below and wanted to pass it along in case any survivors were interested:

"I am a clinical psychology student from the UK, wondering if anyone would like to take part in a 15-minute online survey about exercise and your experiences with cancer. This is aimed at cancer survivors who have completed their treatment over 12 months ago, between the ages of 18-65. You don't need to be physically active to take part, I am looking at all levels of activity. As part of my final year university research, I am investigating how aspects of exercise are linked to making life changes in survivors, with the hope that the results can increase knowledge of the role of physical activity in quality of life after cancer. The data from this study could lead to developments in psychological therapies offered to cancer survivors.
    If you would like to take part, here is the link to the survey:
    https://exetercles.eu.qualtrics.com/...8daohgVlm2Ml2R
    I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have, please email me at ak546@exeter.ac.uk and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you."

Thanks,

Mike
    Oct. 2005 felt lump but waited over 7 months.
    06.15.06 "You have Cancer"
    06.26.06 Left I/O
    06.29.06 Personal Cancer Diagnosis Date: Got my own pathology report from medical records.
    06.30.06 It's Official - Stage I Seminoma
    Surveillance...
    Founded the Testicular Cancer Society
    6.29.13 Summited Mt. Kilimanjaro for 7th Cancerversary

will pass along to Grant.
    Son Grant
    dx 12/21/16 at age 17

BEP x3
    Post Chemo CT Scan on 3/28/17 still showed a few nodes over 2 cm
    2nd Post Chemo CT Scan on 4/27/17 showed all nodes still over 2cm
    Post Chemo RPLND 5/8/17: Periaortic Teratoma, Intraaorticaval Teratoma, and Paracaval Teratoma found.

Comment

Working...
    X