Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicular Cancer Awareness

Hi TC Community,

As most of you already know by now, the month of April is recognized as Testicular Cancer Awareness Month. From now and up until early June, I need your assistance in sharing my video and helping me fundraise for the SKTCF's 6th Annual Running of the Balls which will take place on June 10, 2018. As a Stage IIB TC survivor, this event is very special to me, and is my 3rd consecutive Running of The Balls race. Over the past 2 years I have raised a combined total of over $6,000 for the foundation and this year I hope to set the BAR WAY HIGHER.

Please visit the link to my Crowdrise page if you would be so kind to make a donation to the SKTCF:
    https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campa...2k18/mattlaxer

Also, for those that would like to run in the 5k/10k race this year with me (Iíll be signing up for the 10k), here is the link to the race sign up page:
    https://www.active.com/roosevelt-isl...k-and-10k-2018

Every year the event is a great turnout and youíll even be able to get a pic with the man in the giant testicle suit Mr. Check ĎEm. Thanks again everyone and please-please-please help me raise awareness by sharing my video on TC Awareness!

Sincerely,
    Matt

I wish my city was more aware of TC. How do I share your video? On facebook?

Comment

Recognized by who? Itís silent here in Canadaland.

Comment

What a great way to raise TC awareness. Will share later this week or next. My son has had a table at his high school's sporting events. Tonight he will have a table at his HS soccer game. Wishing you the best!!!
        Son Grant
        dx 12/21/16 at age 17

BEP x3
        Post Chemo CT Scan on 3/28/17 still showed a few nodes over 2 cm
        2nd Post Chemo CT Scan on 4/27/17 showed all nodes still over 2cm
        Post Chemo RPLND 5/8/17: Periaortic Teratoma, Intraaorticaval Teratoma, and Paracaval Teratoma found.

Comment

Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for your amazing feedback on my video and please keep sharing! I appreciate hearing others tremendous survival stories so thank you for sharing your experiences with fighting TC or someone else who is very close to you who went through it.

In order to share my video, you can copy the link on Youtube or share it on Facebook!

Best wishes for a happy and healthy future!

Matt

Comment

Good on you, Matt!! Shared the link on my FB page. Man, I wish I had a photo with Mr Check 'Em!!
            July 2016 - Left I/O
            December 2016 - BEPx3
            All clear for 2 years now!

My Testicular Cancer Support Kit
            First Oncologist Visit Checklist
            3 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Chemo
            3 Reasons Why People Disappear From Your Life During Cancer
            Simplify Cancer Podcast

Comment

Working...
            X