• Show
Clear All

• Trekga
    replied
    oops, thought it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Davepet
    replied
    Trekga, I'm getting "The requested URL was not found on this server" when I click your link?
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• Trekga
    replied

Grant 3 months post RPLND

Leave a comment:

• Daniel_Eye
    replied
    Glad to see so many of you healed up nicely. I agree with the OP, the pictures that pop up on google are F****** frightening!

Leave a comment:

• Davepet
    replied
    Didn't see this until now. Not gonna scare folks with my 43 year old scar & associated hernias. It's not pretty. I hope you all are better.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Trekga
    replied
    Somehow missed this thread before my son had his post chemo RPLND in May. Bumping this up in case anyone with upcoming surgery is interested. I'll check with Grant and ask if i can post his scar pics.

Leave a comment:

• bkjimmy456
    replied
    My scar

my scar about 3 weeks after surgery

Leave a comment:

• kelsooo
    replied
    Thanks for posting these pics! they're great to see. i'm only 5 weeks post surgery so these pics are very inspiring!

Leave a comment:

• Aegletes
    replied
    It's hardly visible at all! Besides, what matters most is that he's healthy and happy. The photo says it all.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by dadmo View Post
    Jaymo's RPLND scar after five and a half years.
    That's what I'm talking about!

Leave a comment:

• dadmo
    replied
    Jaymo's RPLND scar after five and a half years.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MRMRSU
    replied
    Glad that your recovery has gone well Andrew...those immediate post-surgery pics are quite scary, so it's good for people to know that the battle scar becomes the kind to show off in no time.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Martyn
    replied
    This one is at the 9 month mark, wow has the time gone by, I saw this thread before I had my surgery and thought- %*%$*$*^.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Andrew Martyn; 01-21-09, 08:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dadmo
    replied
    I'll have to search the web, I know it's not common but I have seen where 1 lung was done along with the RPLND and the second lung was done several weeks later. Just for clarification this is not by any streach the way it's normaly done.

Leave a comment:

• amwellman
    replied
    Thanks Fed! I had no idea what that was called! I'm so glad I know now so I can look it up. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X