X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $25,000 for the Cancer Fight: Follow Doug Ulman on Twitter

An anonymous donor will give $25,000 for the fight against cancer to the Lance Armstrong Foundation when its CEO, Doug Ulman, reaches 25,000 followers on Twitter by tomorrow!

Doug always has something important, interesting, thought-provoking, actionable, and optimistic to say. This is a great chance to bring the message to a larger audience. Compared to the 28 million people around the globe living with cancer, 25,000 is a modest goal to reach.

If you aren't already following him, please visit http://twitter.com/LIVESTRONGCEO and start right now!
    Scott, scott@tc-cancer.com
    right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your support helps Livestrong fix the problems that people with cancer face every day. Please give generously!

I'm-a-followin' ...
    Best,

Zsolt

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another; "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S Lewis

“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” - C.S. Lewis

Mass found 11/20/08
    Left I/O 11/25/08
    Pathology: Seminoma, Stage 1
    Surveillance: All Clear since

Comment

Goal reached! It's not too late to join the team and keep pushing higher. In the fight against cancer, unity is strength.
      Scott, scott@tc-cancer.com
      right inguinal orchiectomy 6/5/2003 > nonseminoma, stage I > surveillance > L-RPLND 6/24/2005 for recurrence, suspected teratoma but found seminoma, stage II > chylous ascites until 9/2005 > surveillance and "all clear" since

Your support helps Livestrong fix the problems that people with cancer face every day. Please give generously!

Comment

goal reached
        Awesome... also say that some people were adding more $$$ if 10 people joined using a Blackberry app or something?

unity is strength
        on my ride, the tag in English is "Strength in Numbers" but funny enough the translation in French is "Unity is Strength"... makes me wonder who the translators were.
        Best,

Zsolt

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another; "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S Lewis

“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” - C.S. Lewis

Mass found 11/20/08
        Left I/O 11/25/08
        Pathology: Seminoma, Stage 1
        Surveillance: All Clear since

Comment

Working...
        X