Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Einhorn - YouTube presentation to Livestrong Foundation

Hello All,

I have not seen this posted here, if this is a repeat, please Moderator(s), remove this thread.

Found this on YouTube, Dr. Einhorn does a presentation for the Livestrong Foundation, interesting information and from the GURU of TC. I have been lucky so far, I have not had to meet Dr. Einhorn; but from this 51 minute presentation, he seems like a really down to earth individual. The presentation covers some history of cancer treatment and then goes on to discuss Cisplatin and then CURATIVE TC chemotherapy. Dr. Einhorn, emphasizes CURING TC as opposed to what takes place for other cancers.

Here is the link, but if it does not work, just type in Dr. Einhorn in the YouTube search window and it will come up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1_-okSTvJM

• Already Bald
    replied
    This is awesome!

It is AWESOME that I understand every word, and Un-Awesome that I understand every word.
    Thank you for posting!

Leave a comment:

• S P
    replied
    Thanks for posting this! Had not seen it. Linked it out to my Facebook. It was a very good talk and helped to put things in perspective for me, and give me peace of mind in other areas. Love Dr. E!

Leave a comment:

• hismom
    replied
    great link

Thank you Jeff, I didn't know about this video. Many here will benefit.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    I hadn't seen this talk, and the link works great. Thanks so much for posting, Jeff!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X