Is the medical industry hacking down on different routes of cures?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Profion
    • Jun 2014

Is the medical industry hacking down on different routes of cures?

Hello there everyone!

A fact is that I do believe that chemo-therapy works, but that it eventually is not going to cure us all. I do believe that cancer is a defence mechanism rather then an actually attack that our own body does. It simply does not sound logic that our body is programmed to survive, and suddenly turns against us to kill us.

Known fact is that our livestyles often have an impact on our cancer. 1: Stomach cancer from high meat eating, meats that now adays are stuffed with hormones and junk. 2: Animals that grow abnormally fast with use of certain foods and drugs, they promote muscle growth even though the animal is encaged. 3: Cigarrets cause cancer. 4: Alcohol causes cancer 5: Estrogene cancer forms are very high in modern contries, they even hit children as low as 13years old??? Is this due to our use of birthcontrole pills? Asian or poor countries are less attacked from this kind of cancer.-------- What i am trying to say is, that I do believe that we have a big impact on whether we develop cancer or not, and wich kind we do.

Likewise I do believe that we have the biggest impact on our own cure then we can imagine... Plants and fruit, vegetables are actually able to slow,kills and even redo cancer cells! Its simply a proven fact. Yet again we are told not to experiement with herbal routes of cures, since there is no evidence! I do believe they write that so that we lean towards the highly cost of chemo-theraphy.. Yet again they talk about their survival rates, but do not tell us that its all statistics 5year survival rate... If they told you other wise, why would buy the chemo if it would not cure them? Hence a person not changeing his life style to the more ecologic, fruit, vegetable, herb´like diets that actually promote our bodies to fight this "illness"

Are the medical industry hacking down on herbs, fruits and other ways of improving ourself to promote the sale of their highly toxic drugs?

Im receiveing chemo myself, but i do also cure myself by change of lifestyle, massive amounts of anti-oxidants to oxidenate cells that might be deprived from oxygen. Forceing them to mutate into anaroebe cells that eventually gives people a higher live time? I do think that without cancer people would simply die due to their posioning of them selves "alcohol - ziggs- and drugs in food" I also make tea out of wellknown plants that contain cancer fighting enzymes n molecyles "-

Whats your take on it, and what do you believe?
  • hbr777
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Profion View Post
    Hello there everyone!

A fact is that I do believe that chemo-therapy works, but that it eventually is not going to cure us all. I do believe that cancer is a defence mechanism rather then an actually attack that our own body does. It simply does not sound logic that our body is programmed to survive, and suddenly turns against us to kill us.

Known fact is that our livestyles often have an impact on our cancer. 1: Stomach cancer from high meat eating, meats that now adays are stuffed with hormones and junk. 2: Animals that grow abnormally fast with use of certain foods and drugs, they promote muscle growth even though the animal is encaged. 3: Cigarrets cause cancer. 4: Alcohol causes cancer 5: Estrogene cancer forms are very high in modern contries, they even hit children as low as 13years old??? Is this due to our use of birthcontrole pills? Asian or poor countries are less attacked from this kind of cancer.-------- What i am trying to say is, that I do believe that we have a big impact on whether we develop cancer or not, and wich kind we do.

Likewise I do believe that we have the biggest impact on our own cure then we can imagine... Plants and fruit, vegetables are actually able to slow,kills and even redo cancer cells! Its simply a proven fact. Yet again we are told not to experiement with herbal routes of cures, since there is no evidence! I do believe they write that so that we lean towards the highly cost of chemo-theraphy.. Yet again they talk about their survival rates, but do not tell us that its all statistics 5year survival rate... If they told you other wise, why would buy the chemo if it would not cure them? Hence a person not changeing his life style to the more ecologic, fruit, vegetable, herb´like diets that actually promote our bodies to fight this "illness"

Are the medical industry hacking down on herbs, fruits and other ways of improving ourself to promote the sale of their highly toxic drugs?

Im receiveing chemo myself, but i do also cure myself by change of lifestyle, massive amounts of anti-oxidants to oxidenate cells that might be deprived from oxygen. Forceing them to mutate into anaroebe cells that eventually gives people a higher live time? I do think that without cancer people would simply die due to their posioning of them selves "alcohol - ziggs- and drugs in food" I also make tea out of wellknown plants that contain cancer fighting enzymes n molecyles "-

Whats your take on it, and what do you believe?
    Of course plants kill cancer, where do you think your chemo is coming from? Etoposide comes from a plant.

This discussion comes up from time to time, and thankfully gets shut down cold. You will not cure your germ cell cancer by eating better. You can thank chemo therapy for that.
    Heidi

Husband - age 51
    10/20/10 - Primary mediastinal seminoma - 10 x 9.3 cm; ß-HCG = 33 (<2.6); AFP = 3.5 (<9); LDH = 274 (100-200 )
    11/1/10 4X BEP
    12/7/10 End Cycle 2 - ß-HCG = 2; AFP = 4.6; LDH = 139 ; 4XBEP changed to 3 as tumor now 2.1 x 3.7 cm
    2/15/11 - Post-chemo PET ; residual 8 mm x 2 cm
    6/29/11 - Lung nodules stable or smaller, chest mass continues to shrink & markers all normal
    Surveillance since 6/11

Comment

• eodtech2001
      eodtech2001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats a pretty bold statement to make, that eating better wont cure cancer. For your information neither does Chemo, hence they do not say 100 chance of cure.
      the point he was trying to make is that better lifestyle choices and changing the way you eat will help. He was not saying chemo doesnt work, he states that in his first sentence. He is trying to have people understand that going through chemo alone wont cure you or prevent it, I think his intent is for people to think about choices they are making in life and to alter them.
      I will give you one example that I think he is trying to make. The red meat we eat here in the USA is gassed with sodium nitrate to protect the color of the meat. Guess what is a known carcinogen. Dont beat the guy up for expressing an opinion about eating better.
      Last edited by eodtech2001; 06-23-14, 08:46 AM.
  • Profion
    • Jun 2014

Thanks for giving you point of view.

I do for a fact know that some people have had remission from eating massive loads of fruit and greens that contain antioxidants, wich in turn help or even kill the tumors..
    As for the way you write in ignorance: Where do you think your getting cancer from............

fact is that it is a growing "illness" just like our technoly is growing. Yes it does give us better life, but yet again we have created them along the way.
    - Alot of people that are told that "chemo" is the way often get their cancers again, its all due to them not understand that it is their lifestyles that actually mutate the cell. If skin cancer is such a sudden problem, we would all have been whiped away from the earth Earns ago. In reality housings, sunglasses, lotions, perfume, suncreme is what I think causes skin cancer, some may ask why sun glasses is a problem. Well its because our eyes react to the UV that the sun makes, this tells the brain to produce hormones that actually protect us against the sun. Likewise people are working, sleeping and f _ _ _ _ _ _ in doors staying away from the sun, suddenly when its all hot n shiney they grill em self.

I for a fact know why i got testicular cancer.
    1. I was underweight and decided to change my life when i was 16 - 47kg, in two years i doubled my weight = 18 - 90kg
    2. Throughout the years i did use different kind of supplements, supplements that helped my body react better to weight resistance training
    3. I ate massive amounts of meat 800g within in a single meal, i ate little food n no so what greens " the stuff that protects our body and kills radicals "
    4. Steroids use, i did use it once and stopped quickly after " as it was simply not me "
    5. I worked out 3-4times a day, from bodybuilding, crossfit, yoga and endruance running.. i simply pushed my body beyound the limits.

Im not a rocket scientist, but i do believe that cancer is logical. And yes, i do believe it is not an illness..

As for you i wish you all the best with your chemo, i changed mylife style and it has had a massive impact. I you read my other post i was litteraly feeling as if i was dieing, i had tinnitus and eyefloaters from cancer... Yes.. and its all gone with the help of chemo and massive amounts of anti cancer plants,fruits and vegetables

Comment

• Profion
      • Jun 2014

Herb n alike, were actually medicine once. Untill some people had the idea to whipe out all other treatments and incooprate "Medicine" as the only route to go, they created the FDA and others that should approve different treatments! They simply whiped out all other choices, and people were left with medicine that oftens costs the buck. It requires you to take them throughout your life, when in reality losing weight would cure you from high bloodpressure. You get the point.

In Denmark we have started to approve untraditional treatments, yesterday they took 4 patients and made them try alternative routes.. They had been given up by the medical system and left alone, these treatments relievede some of them, others cured their illnesses that they had had for 10+ years.

Here our medical treatment is free. We even get paid during our treatment from the goverment, the fuel to pay to drive is also paid. They are the best doctors and the best healthcare system in the world, they are accepting other routes now and the they are working. They do not leave a patient after chemo, but push him in the direction to change his life style " also their belief that it is our enviroment and foods that cause it "

there is no doubt that the 2liters of freshpressed juice has had a major impact on my body, not only assisting in cureing me but also keeping my body as regenerated as possible. They are very surprised.. One thing i dont believe mcdonalds can do for a person and his cancer

Comment

• eodtech2001
        • Feb 2012

I will give you a little story about my cancer battle. Chemo had not cured me or even put my cancer into remission. Then right before I started HDC I had to have a dental exam to clear me for HDC. They found I had an infection deep in my jaw line. So they pulled four teeth in order to get to the infection, and within 5 days my tumors had already gone down to half the size they were during the CT scan, they could not find it in my liver anymore. But the decision was made by me and my wife to go ahead with HDC in order to kill the cancer cells still there. I will not say chemo does not help, because it does. But I too decided to make some lifestyle and eating habit changes in my life, and I faired much better becuase of it. Meat is no longer the first thing or the main portion on my plate. Nothing I eat is processed nor do I eat red meat anymore. I eat food that fresh and procssed by me here at home. Your gonna get alot of flake from people because they simple believe what they want to believe and nothing will change there mind. I have sat countless hours in a chemo chair, spent hours on an operating table, months in a hospital room, searching and hoping to be rid of cancer. Did diet cure me? No, did chemo cure me? No, but did the changing of what I put into my body along with chemo finally allow me to say I am finally in remission? YES. I make smarter choices for my life now and avoid things that are harmful to me whether it be immediate or long term harm.
        Jan 2012- U/S mass in Left testicle
        Feb 2012- I/O performed to remove cancer
        Mar 1,2012- pathology pure seminoma
        Mar 7, 2012 PET SCAN stage IIa
        April 2012 Mayo clinic carbolite.
        May 2012 carbolite failed, started BEP x3
        August 7th 2012- BEP complete
        April 2013 CT/PET show relapse
        May 2013 RPLND
        Aug 2013 Relapse again Started VIeP x2
        Oct 2013 HDC AUTOLOGOUS
        Dec 2013 HDC completed CT/PETSCAN 1.1 cm x .8 cm right lower lung lobe
        Feb 2014 confirmed false positive all clear FINALLY !
        Jan 2015 1 year cancer free Pet/CT scan
        Jan 2016 2 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan
        Jan 2017 3 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan
        Jab 2018 4 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan, labs, xrays

Comment

• hbr777
          • Oct 2010

There is so much erroneous information on this thread that I feel overwhelmed and I won't even begin to address it. I will only say that I stand by assertion that eating better will not cure a germ cell cancer. And, since you know for a fact why you got TC, when scientists are utterly stumped as to why we develop germ cell tumors in the first place. I step back now.
          Last edited by hbr777; 06-23-14, 09:57 AM. Reason: Edited for typos
          Heidi

Husband - age 51
          10/20/10 - Primary mediastinal seminoma - 10 x 9.3 cm; ß-HCG = 33 (<2.6); AFP = 3.5 (<9); LDH = 274 (100-200 )
          11/1/10 4X BEP
          12/7/10 End Cycle 2 - ß-HCG = 2; AFP = 4.6; LDH = 139 ; 4XBEP changed to 3 as tumor now 2.1 x 3.7 cm
          2/15/11 - Post-chemo PET ; residual 8 mm x 2 cm
          6/29/11 - Lung nodules stable or smaller, chest mass continues to shrink & markers all normal
          Surveillance since 6/11

Comment

• Profion
            • Jun 2014

What you are saying is completely true! Cancer isent simply just comming out of the blue, only a person believing in hippity hoppity magic thinks that. The people that think so, are also the people that think diet and lifestyle had no influence on their condition.

- Can you tell me what HDC is?
            - I like wise have trouble with my teeth, the bond between that and cancer could be due to high infection rates in the body. Research has also shown that infected areas or cells have a higher likely hood to mutate into anarobe cells and even bind to different parts of the body "cancer"

I am very happy to hear that you are feeling better, that your lifestyle changes have had an inpact of the out come. It would be simple logic that giving the body what it requires must and will only be a better step in the right direction. As for the lifestyle changes, I think we are in the same boat... I have never read a book in myself, but suddenly i read 250pages and finished my first book! My diet has gone from extremely meaty "bodybuilding" to and very balanced vegetarian diet, i only eat tiny bits of chicken meat now and then in a week. Shrimps and fresh fish are apart of my salats, i cought them myself!

The amounts of healthy supplements, preworkouts, creatine, hormones supporters, enchantment helpers and so on have had an impact. Along that came giant amounts of meat, often 800g´s a serving. Besides that i dident eat greens or fruits, as it would fill my stomach to much and it would not help me in bodybuilding... and jesus i was wrong, because the step that has been taken back now is GIANT.. I do believe i would not sit in this place, if fruit n vegetables would have been a part of my everyday life.

Is it possible for me to contact you on skype or such for alittle talk ?

Comment

• S P
              Administrator
              • Feb 2011

Guys, if you want to discuss alternative medicine here that's fine, and it's not because of that that I'm temporarily closing this thread but rather the nature of the discussion.

Most all of the information here is purely conjecture, and calling other members ignorant if they disagree simply isn't the way to go about things here either. And no, you don't know why exactly you got testicular cancer. I was obese for 10+ years but not at the time I was diagnosed. Maybe that was why. I also carried my phone in my right pocket and got TC on the right side. So it must have been my phone then! Nope that doesn't prove it either, and they've even done studies looking at things like that for other types of cancer like brain and breast cancer. Oh it's because my diet was terrible and I ate a lot of sugary foods. (I heard that from my mom). But nope, no ties to diet in any known study for testicular cancer, and yes they've looked. There is no known lifestyle or dietary related cause for testicular cancer. So much is coincidental.

Need to stop all the talk, and either put up or shut up. There is nothing I would love to hear of more than a "natural cure" for germ cell tumors that don't involve harsh chemotherapy agents and scorched earth warfare on the rest of our bodies so that the "next me" doesn't have to go through the same hell that I have. It's not a fun feeling waking up every morning having to limp very carefully to the bathroom because my left foot is completely numb. After I'm awake for a bit I regain a whole 25% or so feel in my left foot, and I could go on all day on just what EPx4 did to me. But you need to prove it to me and to everybody else here.

This is a very serious web forum. People's lives and well-beings are on the line, and we pride ourselves here on the quality of information. It's not the subject matter that's being stopped, but rather the tone and the quality of information that needs to improve. When you have some studies that you can link from known and reputable institutions that discuss alternative medicine and specifically testicular cancer or germ cell tumors, please inbox me so that I can review, and I'll consider reopening the thread.
              Young Adult Cancer Survivorship by Steve Pake
              April is Testicular Cancer Awareness Month!
              www.stevepake.com
              Feb 2011, Stage IIB, 4xEP, RPLND, PTSD
              My Survivorship Thread | All of my Blogs
              C
              ONTACT ME ANYTIME!

Comment

Working...
              X