Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe pain in testicle and further swelling.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe pain in testicle and further swelling.

So it’s been a week and a half since righty felt off it hasn’t been painful until Monday. It feels like I’ve been kicked in the nuts 2 minutes ago but constantly. Today the actual testie has started showing an abnormal shape rather than just size and density. Only problem is the epidermis on righty is now untouchable, I get close to it and I almost go blind with the pain. Did anyone else have pain like this pre op? Should I go to A & E and see what they say about how it seems to be changing and how I can barely walk through the pain?
    Last edited by Breckarns; 08-02-18, 02:00 PM.

Go to ER. Lots of pain is not good. You don’t want to loose a ball

Comment

Vpirh I phoned 111 which is the nhs helpline and I’ve got a out of hours appointment in 5 mins. I’m kinda hoping it’s now just an infection.

Comment

Well not to alarm you but it sounds like s torsion. If you do not get it tsken care of asap, it can die from the blood flow being cut off
        Jan 2012- U/S mass in Left testicle
        Feb 2012- I/O performed to remove cancer
        Mar 1,2012- pathology pure seminoma
        Mar 7, 2012 PET SCAN stage IIa
        April 2012 Mayo clinic carbolite.
        May 2012 carbolite failed, started BEP x3
        August 7th 2012- BEP complete
        April 2013 CT/PET show relapse
        May 2013 RPLND
        Aug 2013 Relapse again Started VIeP x2
        Oct 2013 HDC AUTOLOGOUS
        Dec 2013 HDC completed CT/PETSCAN 1.1 cm x .8 cm right lower lung lobe
        Feb 2014 confirmed false positive all clear FINALLY !
        Jan 2015 1 year cancer free Pet/CT scan
        Jan 2016 2 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan
        Jan 2017 3 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan
        Jab 2018 4 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan, labs, xrays

Comment

Originally posted by eodtech2001 View Post
          Well not to alarm you but it sounds like s torsion. If you do not get it tsken care of asap, it can die from the blood flow being cut off
          That sounds promising 😂 or not so far everyone that has had a poke and prod today is still saying cancer. Just waiting for the on call urologist.

Comment

I had similar symptoms last week in my left testicle. If the pain came and went it is most likely not torsion. My urologist said it sounded like an infection, but ordered an ultrasound to be safe. He was shocked they found a mass and removed it the next day after blood tests showed tumor markers.

Comment

All you have said was pain like you were kicked in the nuts and swelling. So given just that info is ehy i said what i said. No back story, no other details.
              Jan 2012- U/S mass in Left testicle
              Feb 2012- I/O performed to remove cancer
              Mar 1,2012- pathology pure seminoma
              Mar 7, 2012 PET SCAN stage IIa
              April 2012 Mayo clinic carbolite.
              May 2012 carbolite failed, started BEP x3
              August 7th 2012- BEP complete
              April 2013 CT/PET show relapse
              May 2013 RPLND
              Aug 2013 Relapse again Started VIeP x2
              Oct 2013 HDC AUTOLOGOUS
              Dec 2013 HDC completed CT/PETSCAN 1.1 cm x .8 cm right lower lung lobe
              Feb 2014 confirmed false positive all clear FINALLY !
              Jan 2015 1 year cancer free Pet/CT scan
              Jan 2016 2 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan
              Jan 2017 3 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan
              Jab 2018 4 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan, labs, xrays

Comment

Originally posted by eodtech2001 View Post
                All you have said was pain like you were kicked in the nuts and swelling. So given just that info is ehy i said what i said. No back story, no other details.
                I’m sorry eodtech2001, I didn’t mean to sound rude or flippant with you, I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me. Tone doesn’t convey well through writing apparently and I was just trying to make light of a painful ****ty evening. The last thing I want is for you to think I was being a dick to you on purpose. I wasn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by bgwalker View Post
                  I had similar symptoms last week in my left testicle. If the pain came and went it is most likely not torsion. My urologist said it sounded like an infection, but ordered an ultrasound to be safe. He was shocked they found a mass and removed it the next day after blood tests showed tumor markers.
                  Yeah mines an infection on top of the suspected cancer, they’re still removing it first opportunity which is next Friday but I’m now on 2 types of antibiotics and pain medication of my choice. I was expecting to be in a little discomfort after the op not a week before and after 😂

Comment

Working...
                  X