Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining the club

Hi warriors,
    I'm 45, from eastern Europe. Felt occasional mild pain in left testicle for several weeks, was to afraid to do self examing, waiting for 2-3 weeks, go to urologist, he was sure that it's prostate inflammation and ordered PSA, I insisted on US, and he found a 1,6 cm mass in left testicle. Markers were normal pre and after operation, had another US in the hospital, left mass confirmed, just a cist in right one epididymis. Left I/O on 7/30/2018, it was pure T1 seminoma. One suspicious preaortal 1,4 cm node, but radiologist said it was just a reactive node. Oncologist ordered just a survelliance. I felt fine&optimistic all the time, but now I'm falling into depression, especially because I now have same simptoms in the right one. Feel like i don't have courage to repeat US. Thats it for now.
    Last edited by Harxxony; 08-26-18, 06:32 AM.
    45yo, left I/O 07/30/2018, T1 pure seminoma, surveillance...
    Waiting...

Would not you’d rather know than don’t? Do an ultrasound, put your mind at ease.

Comment

It may something different! After I/O and chemo I had uncomfortable feeling and pain in the area and it turned out to be an infection that needed antibiotics. It's best to check it out - you either deal with the facts of knowing it's TC, or putting your mind at ease knowing it's nothing to worry about!!
      July 2016 - Left I/O
      December 2016 - BEPx3
      All clear for 1 year!

My Testicular Cancer Support Kit
      First Oncologist Visit Checklist
      Simplify Cancer Podcast

Comment

Thanks guys, you're right. I'll do another ultrasound, think I'm ready for the news, good or bad.
        Waiting...

Comment

Luckily, false alarm...
          Waiting...

Comment

Glad to hear that.
            Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
            Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
            X