X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShawnsWife
    • May 2018

Remission Worries

Hey y'all, it has been a while. The husband had surgery in December to remove what was left of the nodes in his chest and neck. All went well and labs came back benign. So the chemo took care of everything and now the nodes are gone. All has been well. I noticed today on the side of his neck. Up high. I'd day follow behind the ear down to the neck. Somewhere in there. He has a tiny pea size feeling knot that I can see just looking and can feel. Of course alarm bells go off in my mind and heart with worry. I know it is normal to worry and I know not all bumps are cancer. But my gosh I'm shell shocked here. Guess I'm just looking for some encouragement to not worry. His labs were good last month and we go back March 3rd for next round of catscans and labs. Of course I wonder is it okay to wait until then. But I also don't want to alarm him, as he doesn't worry easily like I do.
  • Davepet
    • Mar 2010

As you know, the odds are that it is unrelated to his TC, but it is often difficult to not worry about every thing unusual, especially this close to treatment. Take a deep breath or two & try to stay calm. Keep an eye on it, off course, & if it grows larger probably a good idea to see the doc.

Dave
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
    X