Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. So ... after my surgery and after the hematoma went away about a month ago my other testicle got a little bigger. I was thinking compensating for the loss. Not a big deal. A small increase. Not worth mentioning. Didn't think much of it. It is now all of a sudden kind of in the way and there was pain yesterday and now I have a strange feeling down there. It is still soft not hard but I am now worried and suddenly taking more notice of it. I decided to cut my vacation short after only 2 days and drive home and go straight to the urology department of our university medical center for a checkup as something is not right. What do you guys think? Could it be cancer again so soon?

Comment

Pain, discomfort, strange feeling in remaining testicle, with panic, are perfectly normal and expected, and will probably occur forever, so just try to relax.
      45yo, left I/O 07/30/2018, T1 pure seminoma, surveillance...
      Waiting...

Comment

False alarm. I forgot what normal balls look and feel like. The doctor said all is normal with my ball(s) and mental distress is allowed. Ups. I guess I went a little crazy.

Comment

Working...
        X