X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libido and orgasm

I need help and advice. I have been a 2Xer for 3 1/2 years. I am on Androgel and my latest testosterone check last month showed my level to be 735. The problem is that I have NO libido and I struggle to attain orgasm. My urologist says my hormone levels are great and this whole thing is in my head - that I just have to get in the right frame of mind. Well I am not sure how to do this and I am not believing the "its in your mind" thing. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcomed.

Frustrated in Virginia

I looked up all your posts & see that you've never had good results on TRT & at one point you even stopped using the androgel & got down to a T level of 30?.
    You should get tested for estradiol (kinda like an estrogen) as well as get the free T level checked. Have you been reporting these problems to your doc for 3 years & they haven't tried anything to figure it out? If so, I would seriously consider seeing a new doc, whoever you are seeing does not seem to care as long as the numbers are good. An endo might be advisable as well. Finding any doc truly knowlegeable about TRT is close to impossible, though, so it may take a few tries.

Dave
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Thanks. Yes I have considered seeing an endocrinologist, I think it is about time - I am tired of feeling this way.

Comment

Just remember, even endos mostly don't get it, you will probably need to see several.
        Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
        Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
        X