Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The environmental CAUSE of testicular cancer??? Does this sound familiar?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The environmental CAUSE of testicular cancer??? Does this sound familiar?

I had both boys removed on the same day. I went through the 5 stages of depression...rather privately, I kept up with work. I thought I had it due maybe to an HPV infection. Both is like a 1 in 10M occurrence. This is not normal, it had to be an environmental factor...

I read that EMF radiation causes cancer. EMF comes from microwaves, cell phones, wifi routers, baby monitors, and cell phone towers. But logically, to get cancer in both, I had to get a massive dose, much higher than the regular population. I bought an EMF monitor on amazon for $150. I went all across the apartment with this thing. Bedroom, all fine, kitchen fine. In the living room the thing went crazy. Everyday after work I spent 5 hours in my living room and most of the weekend. The living room had readings of 10mw/m2. Studies have shown that 1mw/m2 can cause cancer. The situation is, this cellphone tower was at the same height as my apartment and nothing in-between. I was getting the full force of this radiation, essentially frying my balls and not knowing it. This alone didn't cause it, I was going through a very stressful period of my life, my cortisol levels were probably sky high, not allowing my body to fight any infection.

Does this sound like anyone else?
    Last edited by anon2000; 06-01-19, 07:46 PM.

Afraid not. I had my first at age 20 & my second at age 55. Cell phones didn't even exist 35 years ago. I do not recall anyone mentioning cellphone towers near them when they got their 1st Dx, but I suppose it's not impossible. It seems more likely to be in your genes, since cell phones are everywhere & TC is still *extremely* rare....,
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

I agree cell phone towers are everywhere, but they usually have something between them, a wall, a tree etc. I had direct line of sight to one for practically 40 hours a week with nothing imbetween.
      lots of studies here:
      www.emfdata.org

Comment

Working...
      X