X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating with no Balls

I am new and have started three posts. My apologies if this is considered spamming.

I am not married and still dating. I saved my sperm in a cyrobank. Babies are possible - IVF, but the woman, if she so chooses needs to go through hormonal hell for a month for a 40% of getting pregnant.

Any experiences here, after how many dates do you bring this topic up? Do you bring this up before or after you bed the woman for the first time? Do they normally scamper off after the info is revealed?

Back then, I always left any mention of having only one ball unsaid & if anyone noticed, they said nothing. I would let the subject come up naturally, rather than bring it up. It never did come up in quite a few encounters. If she is paying attention she'll ask about it, if she is not paying attention,there is a clue about a future relationship, now isn't there? I wouldn't worry, by the time the questions are asked, chances are the answer won't change anything, & if they do, chances are it wasn't the right lady to begin with.
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

We all come with baggage and history - exes, medical conditions etc. As with anything personal, it's something that you don't need to bring up unless it naturally comes up or she asks you directly. The main thing is that you like each other, you get on well, and if you fall in love, she would do anything to make it work - just you would for her.
      July 2016 - Left I/O
      December 2016 - BEPx3
      3 years all clear + baby after TC!

Take Your Life Back After Cancer 7 Day Challenge - Sign Up Free
      ---
      Personal advice on the everyday reality of TC - Testicular Cancer Support Kit
      ---
      My book on overcoming key challenges us guys face during cancer - Find Out More
      ---
      Listen to expert opinions and survivor insights - Listen to Simplify Cancer Podcast

Comment

I wouldn't lead with it. Wait a few weeks at least. Most people don't talk marriage/kids on the first few dates. Wait and see if you can stand them first. If you click and things start getting serious I'd bring it up.

Comment

My experience is, wear it like a badge of honor. You are a cancer survivor. Any woman worth dating wont even bat an eye at that. Do you use it as a pick up line in a bar? Of course not, but honestly let the topic or conversation play put naturally.
          Jan 2012- U/S mass in Left testicle
          Feb 2012- I/O performed to remove cancer
          Mar 1,2012- pathology pure seminoma
          Mar 7, 2012 PET SCAN stage IIa
          April 2012 Mayo clinic carbolite.
          May 2012 carbolite failed, started BEP x3
          August 7th 2012- BEP complete
          April 2013 CT/PET show relapse
          May 2013 RPLND
          Aug 2013 Relapse again Started VIeP x2
          Oct 2013 HDC AUTOLOGOUS
          Dec 2013 HDC completed CT/PETSCAN 1.1 cm x .8 cm right lower lung lobe
          Feb 2014 confirmed false positive all clear FINALLY !
          Jan 2015 1 year cancer free Pet/CT scan
          Jan 2016 2 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan
          Jan 2017 3 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan
          Jab 2018 4 years cancer free "Pet/CT scan, labs, xrays

Comment

Working...
          X