X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 month all clear!

Got the 6 month all clear today, CT, chest X-ray, and blood test all normal!

Got my T levels checked as well and those came back normal!

Fantastic news!!!

Comment

Congrats!!
      3/29/17 Diagnosed 100% Embryonal 4/10/17 Left I/O CT scan shows a few suspicious lymph (biggest 1.9 cm) 5/8/17 - 7/3/17 3xBEP 7/20/17 CT Scan Clear, AFP has uptick to 19 8/16/17 AFP Drops in half to 10, ALL CLEAR! 11/16/17 All Clear! AFP continues to drop! 3/19/18 All clear!

Comment

The BEST news!!!!
        Son Grant
        dx 12/21/16 at age 17

BEP x3
        Post Chemo CT Scan on 3/28/17 still showed a few nodes over 2 cm
        2nd Post Chemo CT Scan on 4/27/17 showed all nodes still over 2cm
        Post Chemo RPLND 5/8/17: Periaortic Teratoma, Intraaorticaval Teratoma, and Paracaval Teratoma found.

Comment

The one lymph node I had shrunk even more from 0.8cm down to 0.5cm

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

We got the all clear today! .7cm lymph node down to .4 x .6. We finish up the Lovenix and then have port removed. Blood work every 2 months and scans every 6 months. I don't think I will feel relaxed about all of this until we have a more scans and blood work under our belt. I couldn't of done this without of you on this board. Thank you.

Comment

We got the all clear today! .7cm lymph node down to .4 x .6. We finish up the Lovenix we have on hand, then have port removed. Blood work every 2 months and scans every 6 months. I don't think I will feel relaxed about all of this until we have a few more scans and blood work under our belt. I couldn't of done this without all of you on this board. THANK YOU

Comment

Working...
                X