Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

HCG Fluctuation

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HCG Fluctuation

    My husband started stage 3a. Largest node being 1.6cm. 3xBEP January 6 through March 2. All clear March 7 minus 3 pulmonary embolisms- has been on Xarelto since. Blood work normal May 7. July 9 he went for his 4 month blood draw and LDH and AFP were normal actually lower than they were in May. HCG had risen from 1 in March and May to 7 on July 9. It is based on a 1-5 normal scale. Scan next day completely clear. I had him take a pregnancy test 5 days after this draw on Tuesday night and there wasn't even the faintest line. The box claims to sense 25hcg but being we have been getting IUIs I posted on my trying to conceive page and many people got a faint line around 10hcg on these exact tests confirmed with blood draw that day. He gets a redraw a week from today to see. Einhorn said it could be nothing or could be very early indication of relapse. I am so incredibly scared. If it goes up will they do RPLND before more chemo? We are terrified he will need chemo during this virus. I don't know what I am looking for in this post- just getting my thoughts out there as it is hard to function normally during this wait.