Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Blog on the Testicular Cancer Awareness Site to Support Caregivers/Co-survivors

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Blog on the Testicular Cancer Awareness Site to Support Caregivers/Co-survivors

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my first blog posted on the TCAF website in the hopes that maybe it will help some of you not feel as alone in your journey. I will be posting throughout the year on a variety of topics, but all of them will center around my experience as a caregiver/co-survivor and how we have dealt with all of the challenges we face. If you guys can think of any topics you would like to be covered, please let me know!

Take care and best wishes to each and every one of you!

Today is a very special day. Not only does today mark the start of Testicular Cancer Awareness Month, but my husband, Nate, and I are also celebrating a huge milestone. He is officially two years cancer free! Considering that the majority of relapses occur in the first two years, this is a moment we have cautiously awaited for the last 731 days. I feel so grateful to TCAF founder, Kim Jones, for the opportunity to write my first blog in support of all past and present testicular cancer patients and caregivers during such a monumental moment in our lives.

Oh there you are! I made another thread, but couldn't even remember your username on here!
    Young Adult Cancer Survivorship by Steve Pake
    www.stevepake.com
    https://www.facebook.com/yacancerbysteve/
    Feb 2011, Stage IIB, 4xEP, RPLND, PTSD
    My Survivorship Thread
    All of my Blogs

Comment

I'm here!!! I thought posting this in the caregivers space wouldn't be a bad idea!! :-) Thank you for sharing it too, Steve!!!

Comment

Working...
      X