Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using THC or CBG before/during/after treatment.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My oncologist was pretty straightforward with it. He said if I partook to just to let him to know how much to compensate my HCG readings accordingly and that basically if I didn't, and the chemo symptoms presented, Marinol et.al would be options. We spent more time talking about contraindications of grapefruit than about the negativity of weed.

Comment

I was going through my 3xBEP at the time of the last post on this thread, and didnt have the energy to post at the time, and haven't been watching ithe forums much sense then.

McIntoda--I'd like to here more about the cancer summit, is there any New research that supports the link between hen and cannabis use?
      During my treatment the prescription anti nausea drugs did not help me, but cannabis (eddible) did. So i used quite a bit of cannabis, but still had a non-detect hcg during and after treatment. This, and the reports of others to this forum, makes me sceptical of the reported link--i want to know what research actually supports the reported association.

Comment

Working...
      X